Anyone would be interested in buying GAZ coilovers?

abdus

Top Gear
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
fully adjustable...height and damping.

I'm getting a set soon and was wondering if anyone else would be interested in getting some...

Price would be no more than £500 max. RRP is £600 iirc

If I didnt have some decent coilovers already I'd have bought some.

Gaz are THE coilovers and way better than the Koni/FK/Bilsteins for the same money, and in a lot of cases, way better than the named brand at twice the price.

Actually, I'm getting some (i used them on a corsa before) after your advice in the other thread I posted.

So I thought some mioght be interested. Anyway thanks for the positive review...;)

whoever is interested, just send me a pm, can get them for any car, just need the car model, year, engine type and what you are looking for.

They are very popular in the VW Golf Mk2 scene, Gaz and Leda are the bespoke coilover brands and see a lot of use within the VW motorsport scene.

Thought I'd give this thread a bump and see if there are any others interested in getting a group buy going in time for Xmas?? Maybe have them installed for the show season next year.

Anyway, PM sent. See if we can get this off the ground.

Cheers
Andy

It all depends on the interest it gets.

I will need members to put down their name (member name), car details (year, model, engine etc..)

will definitely be under 500...just need more people to get it lower.

:)

Did anyone get these fitted to there S3?

pm replied

not a lot of people looked interested in buying these :(

I don't know why not. Is it also normal on the rear of a S3 with coilovers, that the rear is non height adjustable? Or is this specific to the GAZ coilovers. Problem is I fit coilovers, I'll want new ARb's ;)