Hello!! New member and help needed.

S POT

Reaction score
Hi
I have just bought a 2000 Black S3. I am from Stockton (near M,boro). Any local members on here?
I need some help removing pass side, side skirt as i am replacing the front wing due to damage. (not done by me!!) But cant remove the wing untill the skirt is removed. I have took all the screws out from the bottom but still wont come off. Can anyone help me? Does the haynes manual cover the S3? Many thanks for any help and i will look forward to joining in with discussions.
Cheers :arco:

Welcome mate - sorry can't help you but someone will be along soonish

Im very sure u remove all the screws and u gotta remove the s3 cover thing (the step above the sill when u open the door) if u get me ??
And the little cover at the rear end of the sill there is torx behind there..
I think this is it then it just pulls off i had to replace mine when i bought my s3 let me know if it helps...
Jeff

Cheers Jeffers. I think you are right about having to remove the sill cover thing. I have removed the trim bit and the rear cover bit and took the torx screw out. Just didnt fancy taking the sill cover off without making sure i had to. Will let you know how i get on. :icon_thumright: