the best place to get s3 mapped????

robbyS3

Reaction score
hi all, just a quick question-Im after a remap for my 2001 s3, and just wondered where is the best place to go to??? also is it possible to get a switchable map i.e turn it back to standard when i want???
What would need upgrading if remapped-clutch/dump valve, etc???

Thanks
Robbys3.

Check out Custom Codes, they have dealers all over the country.

www.custom-codes.co.uk

or this link takes you through to the S3 section, plus check out the typo on torque when you get phase 2! :)

http://www.custom-code.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1595&Itemid=121

You can get some switch-able maps, Revo do a one though its very aggressive map. I believe Nicklevery has Revo remap on his S3 and he loves it!

There are a load's of choice when it comes to remap's, so good luck with the choice!

Getting CC Phase 1 put on in a couple of days when they get the right code for my ECU, can't wait! £380+VAT

Had my Turbo Intake Pipe uprated to a Samco one (£105) to aid airflow and to stop the TIP collapsing. Definitley feel the improvement even at standard. Also in the process of getting the 2 hose kit for the upper ones (£130) to get a uniformed airflow through. Looking at a Forge DV (£85) next which should then be enough to cope with the remap. Clutch is dependant on how you drive mine is still good for a short while unless you decide 1/4 mile everwhere.

Revo do the SPS3 which is switchable so that you can tweak it to various settings there is a cheap one on ebay at the mo, however you still need to buy the remap.

Custom Code are in Chesterfield. See my thread which states they are doing a 2 for 1 offer on phase 1

cheers, ive seen the forge 007p on ebay £79. Has anyone heard of a revo dealer called quattronics in lincolnshire, there not too far away from me but ideally wherever i take my car, id like to know that its a good reputable place.
I never really do 1/4 miles, but i live in countryside so i do drive hard occasionally, but majority of the time i take it steady.

no didnt get it done in the end, had to work! Was going to do it this weekend but work has come up again! ill get it done when i get a saturday off! not looking for a while now tho! lol

Revo are switchable and even though some claim that it has problems I haven't seen anything proven,mpg increased and car seemed very torquey if thats a word
heres your local dealer who you could get a five hour trial from
Tuning UK
Unit 1
Rear of 32 Wakefield Road
Ossett
Wakefield, West Yorkshire WF59JD
Phone: 077111 18970

PS I'm not on commission

edward_harris said:
no didnt get it done in the end, had to work! Was going to do it this weekend but work has come up again! ill get it done when i get a saturday off! not looking for a while now tho! lol

Well I am interested when you head up, I think Dave was interested too!