Picking this up in the morning, any more advice?

vishal said:
im hoping to drive it away at 12-12.5k

Seems like your gonna be revving it alot to pull away, does he live on a MASSSSSSIVE hil?

lol on a more serious note 12k would deffo be preferable, it all comes down to what your happy paying

£12k would be a much better price..... but decent finding one with that low miles!

Ended up being a total lemon, had a front end hit, rear end hit, and a badly sprayed passenger wing, why cant people just be honest!

Anyway, im starting to give up hope to be honest of getting a clean S3, and had another go in a R32, and to be honest, i prefer it, its just smoother, and a better drive with a different kind of power! Heres the deal, please let me know what you guys think

"53" Plate, in satin silver, 5 door
Full black heated konig seats
37,000 miles on the clock, just had full VW service 1 week ago, inc brake fluid
Winter pack, xenons etc..

The car is totally spotless, and the best i could get him down to was 13.5k, what you guys think? Im unable to find a similar mileage example, with 5 doors, and full leather, please do let me know what you think

Thanks

Sounds nice, if its the car you prefer then why not!

I thought you had bought it having read the title.

Go for a R32 if you have had a few S3's. I quite fancy an R32 myself next as I need the extra 2 doors.

vishal said:
Ended up being a total lemon, had a front end hit, rear end hit, and a badly sprayed passenger wing, why cant people just be honest!

Anyway, im starting to give up hope to be honest of getting a clean S3, and had another go in a R32, and to be honest, i prefer it, its just smoother, and a better drive with a different kind of power! Heres the deal, please let me know what you guys think

"53" Plate, in satin silver, 5 door
Full black heated konig seats
37,000 miles on the clock, just had full VW service 1 week ago, inc brake fluid
Winter pack, xenons etc..

The car is totally spotless, and the best i could get him down to was 13.5k, what you guys think? Im unable to find a similar mileage example, with 5 doors, and full leather, please do let me know what you think

Thanks

Well sorry to hear!

If its the car you want, then do it! Remember an R32 is a nice car too, always fancied one of those too!!

wallpapers%5Ccar%5Cvolkswagen%5Cvolkswagen_golf_r32%5Cvolkswagen_golf_r32_018.jpg

rickparmar said:
Dont get silver, get the nice blue finish like above

Good call or maybe black, because its faster too! ;)

Blue is the colour you gotta get!!

This is my old one.... was the best car I've ever owned.

IMG_0007.jpg

Nice car Mike why did you get rid?

Pity you didn't just switch the headlights lights on for only part of the exposure. I think you will have to get another R32 and re-take that picture.

:lmfao:

I wish. I sold it to get something a bit cheaper to buy and run, hence the 99' S3, but 4 months on, it turns out I'm still spunking a fortune on petrol, so I need a deeesoil now. :( depressive. Hopefully I'll find a better job, and be able to afford a decent petrol motor and a gaff. :icon_thumright:

I thought the photo would be ok...they were side lights I left on I think if I remember right as I took one with the xenons on and it looked like JEsus was looking down on me.

Dont forget as soon at the mk 6 golf comes out, mk 4 R32 may drop in price a lot