Company Car Time - For sale

mordz

Audi S3 (2000)
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

The inevitablilty of the company car is aproaching so im going to have to sell my pride and joy.

Can anyone let me know what i should sell for / expect to get?

Black S3 - 2000 Model 'W' Reg - Pre face lift

Full leather
Xeons
usual stuff - (no heated Seats)

85k on clock, just had major service (oil change , filter, cam belt etc)
Had a respray under anti corrosion warrenty a few months back.

Also if anyone is interested please let me know

Thanks

Alex

(i wont be leaving the forum, company car has new S3 in the options):hubbahubba:

how much you after buddy?

no idea to be honest mate,

I just had a look on piston heads on same year spec milage exaples are between 8500 and 9k

If you want me to post some piccies i will later.

typical boss backtrack. now best co car i can get is a focus ST. im not keen.

took a wage rise instead and got myself some MTM Bimotos for the S3

ta for info tho dudes

Just like my boss who promises the world and delivers nothing.

I get a car allowance which suits me better as I own my car outright and can change it when I want. A pay rise sounds a better deal depending on how much you got but you seem happy. Also better for getting a bigger mortgage as car allowance is classified as a bonus.

Get some pics up when you can.

nice one steve, - 4.5k rise and 40ppm if i need to use my car. i own the car out right too. on sale was just going to pay some mortgage off and have a nice holiday.

i had been looking at some MTM's for a while but cost put me off. ill get some pics up once they fitted. they arrive tomorrow. £2260 delivered with conti sport 2's fitted.

Just under £300/month after tax then, same as what I get but I don't get 40p/mile. You could increase mortgage payments or overpay before you buy something red to go behind those rims.

£2260 is alot, you could have had a good holiday with that. Nice set of wheels can't wait to see the pics you might even persuade me to get some but I like my holidays too much.

mordz said:
i had been looking at some MTM's for a while but cost put me off. ill get some pics up once they fitted. they arrive tomorrow. £2260 delivered with conti sport 2's fitted.

**** me how much! :scared2:

Still :respekt: