LCR Brembos

Pat

Reaction score
I have sourced some brembo calipers/discs and pads off a Leon LCR.. But i haven`t got any brake lines.. Do they have to be made up or will the standard leon flexi hoses fit my 2001 S3?? I can have some made if need be but need to know what ends are on each end..

Pls help!!!

Would Standard Leon ones be ok or would they need to be hoses off the Leon Cupra R??

I know the caliper end fitting will be the same but wondered if the other end would be the same.. If i can get one as a pattern i have them made up..

I would say the fittings on cupra r is different as it has brembos where the cupras run same brake setup as s3 (I think)

Yeah, you need the LCR ones. As you say, the LC has similar brakes to the S3, on the LCR has Brembos. Also see the thread from a couple of weeks ago about routing of the lines - you may have to rotate the bracket holding the lines through 180 degrees so it is behind the strut (as you look at it from the wheel) rather than behind it.

are there any places to get the LCR brembos? i have searched around for them but no success

browner01 said:
are there any places to get the LCR brembos? i have searched around for them but no success

PM me.. i`ll find ya some..:o.k: