anyone know who's car this is?

jarvis**turbo**

Reaction score
LovelyS3.jpg

anyone know any information on this car or who owns it?just wanna ask them a few questions about the wheels and suspension.:happy:

The wheels are 18'' S4's repainted graphite grey. They go for £600 ish on ebay and there is currently a set for sale on there / PH.

Hope that helps a little, sorry I don't know who's the car is.

Im sure that was advertised for sale on here may/june time.
I was interested in buying it but it had the blue interior.

Nice S3, must be rock hard suspension thats been slammed on the floor! :)

Is is a pearl white or something?

Sorry I have no idea who's car it is either!

Guessing a hub adaptor is needed to get 18 RS4 wheel to fit!?

Seem to think that belongs to someone on edition 38.

there was someone on here a while back, think pic is on the pics thread, he had painted his wifes wheels a graphite colour and her s3 was silver??

jediknight said:
is it me ... or are the lights different aswell? looks like they have been painted black inside

I think it's a pre facelift car with a headlight conversion. There are a few different options out there - OEM and then ones that include a black backing, angel eyes and the rest... That would explain the difference as I doubt they would be painted. :)

recomdos said:
OEM and then ones that include a black backing, angel eyes and the rest... That would explain the difference as I doubt they would be painted. :)
My headlight are original one's, i painted the grey parts in the light units black, really easy to do and adds a nice subtle effect to the lights,
There was a tread on here a while ago showing you how to dismantle your facelift headlights.