alarm

Herby1

VAG All the way
Reaction score
hello people another thing is going wrong with the god damn car again, only a small thing but its annoying!

basically my alarm went off yesterday, the thing is i saw it going off but i couldnt hear it, if that makes sense?!!! i could see all the indicator lights flashing but there was no siren sound or nothing just dead silence, i could even hear the haxard light clicking. lol

has anyone got any ideas on what i need to do? is there a switch to turn it on or what?

please let me know, any help will be much appreciated

cheers

chris

Hi Chris, get someone with a vag.com to test it for you. (You've probably sorted it by now) - taken it back to the stealers? If its any consolation my car alarm sounds like a micro-wave bleeping! How rubbish is that!

My alarm sounds like that too! The only way it would warn off potential thieves is if it was parked in my bedroom next to me whilst it was going off!

hahaha mine would even warn me lol, i have to watch it 24-7. lol

mintg blue, no not sorted yet mate, i dont want to take it to audi as they will charge a bomb like they usualy do! i am just trying to find out is there a way of getting it to work? i ahve never heard it go off so therefore i dont think it works, what does vag com do??

also how much am i looking ast for a new alarm sytem mate?

Well sort out those photo's of your wheels!! :sorry:

Good luck with the alarm!

jampublic, i am so sorry, i am just so busy at work and when i get home i dont have much time as it is dark, thi sweekend i have been away so couldnt do it, i will try and ge some pics up this wkend!