Ace Cafe Tuesday!

Jampublic

Taking it easy..
Reaction score
I know this is in the wrong section, but not many people seem to check out the events section! So I thought I would mention it here, anyone, anyone!

Dave you up for it!

I have two friends who are thinking about it, an S3 & an R8!!

Come on, a beer some food and then a good drive home! :)

Hmmm might pop down if we get a few more Audi takers.
Have been there before but was swamped by "euro lupos and polos"....they all looked the same to me!

Dam 7 thats early!

Well looking at the weather today at least I don't have to wash the car! :)

If the weather stays like this, I'm not going.

Theres a whole LOAD of things I'd rather be doing that looking at cars in the rain....

Strong words as always Dave! ;)

Well Ed is up for it too and Dave is weather dependent, anyone else coming or we waiting to till tomorrow to confirm!

Yeah i'll be there around 7, mostly because my +1 is working night shift that night at around 10 so depending on whose there and whats going on I may drop him off at work then come back! Hopefully be able to get there as I have an interview at 5pm in hertfordshire.

Well looking at the weather, you will have to come Dave!

Anyone else?

Well due to weather, an eye operation and the Reading match I won't be going up tonight and neither is anyone! Sorry spacecowboy hope you aren't to out numbered by the VW's!

Thinking maybe plan head to meet up at the next VAG night in October, and speak to a few other forums and get a real Audi presence.

R8's, RS6's & RS4's, with a light dusting of S3 and anyone else who wants to turn up to finish it off!

Well enjoy I am off boarding tonight and take advantage of this wet weather!

Apart from the rain, I have Heroes Season2 Episode 1 to watch!!

And Prison Break, and Chuck, and Californication and Weeds.

Then I'll probably kick her back doors in or something.

Beats looking at cars in the rain....

Well my interview just finished I didnt realise it would be 2 hours!! Suppose it'll have to be next month's ace cafe...