Do any of these Bushes look worn?

Defratos

You’re Dethpicable!!
Reaction score
Website
00626e1.netsolhost.com
Hey there guys, been getting some really annoying creaking noises from what seems to be my arbs (as the noise only comes into play when I'm driving in and out of my drive) or over an uneven surface. So I decided to take the wheels out and have a look around to see if I could spot anything obvious, and I can't. All the bushes seem to be fine to be, and so do the ARB links. I'm hoping it's not something like a bent ARB (how would I be able to find that out without taking the ARB apart)? Have a look at the pics and if anyone can spot anything funny then let me know.

Rear Right ARB Inner bush
BusRSR.jpg

Rear Left ARB Inner bush
BusLSR.jpg

Front Right ARB Inner Bush
BusRSF.jpg

Rear ARB Link (both sides look the same no difference)
BarLSR.jpg

Front ARB Link
BarRSF.jpg

I also checked the Tie-bar bushes and steering rack and both seem to be healthy.

Mate im no expert but i think to check them you need to remove them to have a good look all round..

its impossible to tell from pictures, only a totally nick nacked bush would show up on a pic tbh. theuy may need lubing to stop the creaking or try loosening the arb bushes and lowering the wheels onto some chocks of wood then tighten them back up with the weight on the wheels.

frommemory those bushes havn`t been on your car v long so unless they incorrectly fitted they should be ok.

the best lube i find is a silicon based one - infact i think it is called silicon lubricant.

got mine from halfrauds.

I think things like wd40 can rot the rubber over time

my golf used to make similar noise. put set of powerflex bushes in wishbones and solved the problem, also tightens up the handleing loads! worthwile doing it anyway imo
hope that helps