washer jets?

Khufu

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get red led light washer jets for my A3? All the ones I see are blue and that would just look stupid on my red A3.

[ QUOTE ]
khufu said:
..... and that would just look stupid on my red A3.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

You said it Dude /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Although with the A3's washers being back under the hood, I don't know how visible it'll be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers Drill, I thought everybody was going to take me seriously - Blue would look great too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I passed out when I read the first notice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

lol!!!

U gotta love them luminated washer jets /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

You think your havin a laugh, well my girlfriend asked me to put somme on my car thought she was taking the p*ss to start with then realized she ment, she got a very polite answer to that. This one ist going to last with suggetions like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
berts S3 said:
This one ist going to last with suggetions like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif