What do u's think?

Zoobz

Reaction score
Hi Guys..

Just brainstorming ideas of what to do to my A3.. what do u's think? thinking to lower it.. get some porshe replicas 18's and bodycolour the bumper.. Has any1 tried bodycolouring their bumpers? does it turn out any good?

Zoobz

On my old A3 i had body coloured bottom halfs, lowered with Porsche reps but they're were 19's. It did look good but mine was Ming Blue so didn't stand out as much. Def lower with the reps though!

gallery42thumb.jpg

DPM said:
On my old A3 i had body coloured bottom halfs, lowered with Porsche reps but they're were 19's. It did look good but mine was Ming Blue so didn't stand out as much. Def lower with the reps though!
Thanks you know of anywher i can get them at a good price..?

porsche wheels look awesome mate, not so keen on bumper, but its each to their own! maybe the s3 bumper if you decide to change!!

yea its a 1.6 sport.. is 18's stretchin it 2 far...? know wher i could get them for a good price? do want a s3 bumper in the future.. was just thinkin in the mean time.. thanks

I believe one chap on here went from 16's to 19's and they filled the aches really well!

MY 1.6 had 18's on it when i got it - they didnt make much of a difference to the mpg to be honest but i got annoyed at paying £100 a tyre on a car that goes at the speed of an electric wheelchair.

Maybe thats just me tho.

I'd paint the skirts, and try and get some projectztwo bits for the front and rear if i were you.

DPM said:
Might know someone who's got some polished Millie Miglia Cup wheels up for sale in 18" if you'd be interested in them?

Yea i wouldnt mind having a look at them if you have any pics.. how much would they be looking for?

silver75 said:
Ive done mine check on the A3/S3 pics thread, also Dre has done his on his silver A3

I wouldlove to seesome images posted of a silver A3 with the lowers colour coded.. I'm thinking about getting mine done but can't find any images anywhere on this site of a silver car coloured up??

very nice - it gives the whole car a completely different look. Was it easy to do - and did you/ whoever painted it achive a good finish?

J

yep the perfect finish looks OEM I think you should also change the lower valance (the bit you want to keep black) to the foglight ones from the facelift car.
You may be able to get one from here
http://vagparts.co.uk/

Peace :cool:

which part to you mean?

Car looks great, going to get mine done like that as soon as I've some spare cash... Di you concider changing the lower door blades for the S3 ones? Does anyone know if these will fit?

does it fit okay, I thought the S3 arches were wider.. Guess this doesn't effect the wing fitting at the front then? Any pics?

Anyone know about the door blades?