What alloys for my a3?

Zoobz

Reaction score
Hi guys..

Im new to the forum.. i just bought my 1st car the other day.. An Audi A3 1.6sport :) am currently lookin for ideas on what alloys to get.. i no i cant go wrong with the RS4 alloys.. just wanted to know whether anyone would suggest anything else that would look nice on mine.. thanks for your help..

Zoobz

Zoobz, the first thing I would do if I had a pre-facelift A3 would be to change the front headlights to the one piece ellipsoidal lights. Look ten times better and it's an easy job.

In terms of alloys, it all depends on how much you're willing to spend.

Thanks 4 the reply.. how much roughly would the facelift be? and where can i get hold of them..? id say ive got around £800 for the alloys give and take some..

Hey again Zoobz,

Which RS4 wheel are you thinking new or old style?

:)

And then there is the choice of what size wheel and then what tires?

RS4-old.jpg
RS4_new.jpg

was thinkin 18's and the old style.. maybe even the RS6 wheels as i fink there a little rarer on A3's den the RS4's.. i must say i do like the old RS4's though.

must say i do like the look of them.. and they will be much cheaper than the porsche reps im lookin at.. money saved could go towards facelift lights and s3 rear lights? can it beat d porsche reps look tho? :think:

get some 18" bbs ch's, i want them terrivly for my a3, but the 17" bbs rx's that are on it have kind of grown on me.

i think i will give in and change to ch's soon though.

18inch RS6 replica's, big heavy wheel for a 1.6? :sorry:

If your really liking them check out Ballcrusher, I think he is on 19 RS6's!

Here I found this photo of Ballcrusher's S3, in the 2nd photo I think he had a 25mm.

small.jpg

DSCF1831-2.jpg

Please don't put an audi wheels on it :( .... OEM+ is boring and played out y0. (IMO Of course)

danotto said:

Thanks i might have a bid on them.. i do like the look of them.. are they originals you think? quite cheap too.. dats quite appealing to me coz il save money for s3 lights and maybe lowering it.. did have ma heart set on porsche reps they might be out of ma price range and wont look as good on a standard a3.. as if i do get porsche reps ima have to save up for any other mods.. afta all that do u's think the rs6's are worth it? Thanks :think:

for the money they are good new two tyres though soon by the sound of it,im really after some porsche reps but and afford 500-700 quid for them

BBS alloys are hardly rare on Audis but each to their own eh
go for the RS6's