A3 Paint Warranty claim declied !!

Looks like Audi have finally accepted my claim after the bodyshop spoke to my local audi agent. Audi have accepted the claim now so just got to wait few days to hear when it can be done.

Has anyone convinced Audi to lend them something decent whilst they are having their paintwork fixed?

JB_A3_Turbo said:
Has anyone convinced Audi to lend them something decent whilst they are having their paintwork fixed?

Why does everyone, when getting a courtesy car, want something decent? Are you expecting some sort of 'S' car or TT as a courtesy car when they are fixing your car for free?! Obviously, something similar to the spec of your car wouldn't go amiss. I was offered a courtesy car when my car was in for warranty work, but I only live 2 miles away, and my S3 is a weekend car, so declined, I must be sad....

booked in for the work to be done now (said to take about a week). Courtesy car will be either a brand new A3 or A4. It'll be nice to try something different more than anything!

Audi approved mine, 2000 65k miles and the car was a ******* ringer!!

Shrewsbury Audi are pretty good to be fair to them, get all my parts at trade/discounted prices, and theyre all really helpful and polite

Audi wouldnt give me a courtesy car as i wasnt 21, but the VW dealer where the paint work was being done offered me a brand new 1.2 polo ( they didnt have to, audi asked them nicely if they could )

My car was taken off me before i got the work carried out though

got a brand new 57 plate A3 2.0tdi S-line for the week. Not a bad little car when it gets going.

My car is back and all sorted- can't see where it's been re-sprayed at all.

:thumbsup:

i no this is an old thread but noticed some paint bubbling by my roof rails but think the car may have had a respray at some stage how would audi no this would i be able to get my paintwork repaired under warranty