Dual outlet exhaust system

aud1517

Reaction score
is there anybody know how can i build my owm dual outlet exhaust system?

If you are going to make it from a existing exhaust you will have to cut into the 'front' side of the box and feed a pipe through the inside of the box about 2/3 of way through.
it will be trial and error to make the gasses flow through both tailpipes the same!
OR
Sebring make them for about £350

or even the R32 one, as I have thought about using these back boxes too.

Do a web search for Powerflow Exhausts. They will make stuff in stainless while you wait, with a lifetime warranty and its not too dear. Had one on my old vectra, quite impressed.

Rick

Check the web as in the UK a company called Powerflow will make a free flow one while you wait from Stainless steel and give a lifetime warranty. They are very skilled, quick workes and not too expensive. I don't know if they have shops in Brazil though!

Rick

[ QUOTE ]
ScotSTHREE said:
Nah mate, thats not an exhasts, this is......

[/ QUOTE ]

Pah, Only singles, check this one out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Theres a one in my local dealer with a twin exit exhaust fitted. It looks like a powerflow job. Its raised up in the air so you can see underneath it. The workmanship looks good, however I'm not too impressed with the way the bumper has been cut to fit.

I'll take some photo's on the way home and post them up.

..........but would a TT dual exit back box fit the S3 as a cheaper mod, as I can get hold of one for little money?

Cheers

Get down to Predator Motorsport in Welwyn Garden City. They make amazing custom exhausts, much better than Powerflow imo. Powerflow ones i've seen tend to rust within six months.

www.predatormotorsport.co.uk

Whats the name of that colour on the blue one. As it looks very like the Focus RS colour.

Is it a respray or an audi colour as i dont think ive ever seen an Audi that colour before.

Mark

[ QUOTE ]
aud1517 said:
where can i find the blue S3 exhaust?

[/ QUOTE ]
They both look like custom made exhausts... i.e. Powerflow.

Cheers folks!

When I told my mates what I was gonna do, they all said it sounded horried, twin 6"x4", but afterwards they changed their mind! Its original colour, ming blue I think. Lots of polish too!

they are hugh (6"x4")................but nice!

need a rear pic please!

do not know if it is just me, but I can not see the exhausts, only up to the bumper insert.

Nope not just you.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I don't think the upload completed, but that may explain the comment on top.

[ QUOTE ]
ScotSTHREE said:
I'm 5hite with this site!.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

But atleast you're trying /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yup ming blu is the best with a good polish job, it changes colour depending on the light, and the chrome makes it stand out.

The car in the picture above is Azure blue. Not ming blue.

Its the same colour as mine, I always thought that it was Ming blue, until I went the the AMD rolling road day and I was informed it was Azure.