Anyone interested in showing off their pride and

J6ORDS

Reaction score
Joy? Just a thought, there seems to be quite a few of us from the London and surrounding areas with A/S3s on here. Would any of you guys fancy arranging a meet? I wouldnt mind organising it if enough people are interested. Any ideas for a decent location? I think the Croydon/Purley way would be ideal. Any other suggestions, preferable day of the week?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

yeah ill be interested /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

pic3.sized.jpg

pic5.sized.jpg

I'm interested in having a meet up - it'll be a TTR though not an S3. Only live half an hour away from Purley Way.

Have been thinking about organising a South London / Surrey meet, although a bit further south in Guildford area. It's a good blast down the A3 from London, then once there we can drive into the hills around Godalming, Hascombe, Cranleigh and Ewhurst. Fantastic country roads, interspersed with amazing proper country pubs.

What d'ya think? Maybe a combined meet?? Dont want to steal your show chap!!

Tone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

am up for a guildford meet as croydon is a bit to far as i am from sunny bognor regis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Had a quick look at the 'No rice' site and there are some nice cars on there, the Guildford meet sounds/looks good and worth a visit. I was actually thinking of something like this but more local and Audi inspired if that makes sense. The Beddington lane / Valley park(ikea) area would be pretty good for a blast as roads are more open and if we chose a good time, reletivey quiet too. Thought that if we gathered enough interest, we'd probably get a fairly good turnout with so many of us being so local.
The idea of a joint meet sounds a goodun', the more the merrier I say.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif
So, is anyone else interested in this one. Also, what days are more convienient(sp) for you guys?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Dwarfslapper... Croydon is fairly easy to get to from Bognor Regis - straight up the M23 along the A23 and you arrive..!

Croydon meet sounds good - not sure on the roads though ??? Can't remember too many great driving roads around there, although it's been a while since I drove round Croydon.

About days - well, if ur looking at weekends, must remember that it gets seriously busy around there what with the big shops. Personally I can do pretty much any day - just requires organising my diary around it.

I'm still up for organising/promoting a Guildford/South Surrey meet for those who live too far south - besides it's another excuse to get together again !!

J60 - if u need any help let me know.

Tone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MingBluS3 said:
I'm in London/Essex Croydon is a mission

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to get out more m8, Croydon isn't that far!

Yeah i know, but the road to croydon is a single lane and it takes ages, there must be a meeting location nearer to the M25 Circuit.....

Once we know how many numbers to expect and where everyone is coming from, we can look at locating it somewhere easiest for the majority. I'll have another look at it after the wkend then we can start talking dates and times! In the mean time can someone move this thread over to the meets forum please.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

P.S To all local audi enthusiasts who havn't expressed an interest yet... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

I know croyden isnt far cocktail designer but its still a good hour and a half away where guildford is only 45 mins away i would make an apearance from time to time but would rather a guildford meet

[ QUOTE ]
HTC said:
I'll be up for it, but don't count me into the location equation. I live in Worthing, so I don't expect people to down my way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I dunno we could all end up in Rutherfords on the pier if its still there!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif