If i'm reposting other things, then it's only because of all the problems i've had with my car, I need advice on all of them!
1. Squeaking drivers front wheel, squeeks when driving slowly through town, and is very annoying, squeek speeds up as I do, but over 40mph you can't hear it anymore.
2. Rear brake lights keep getting warning they're out, have changed the bulbs, and the warning is still intermittent. I get one rear light and half the strip lighting up when the warning light is on, but drive for a bit, the warning disappears and all the brake lights work again.
3. Had a mis-fire and it was knocking really loudly inside the head, have had loads of work done replacing a new cylinder head, head gasket etc. not long ago, and knocking came back, follwed by occasion where I pulled away and car jerked really heavily then shuddered badly. Was told it was a coil pack, but the problem was really intermittent, and when I got a new coil pack we swapped them all round and it wasn;t that in the first place. Changed the ignition coil and that seemed to solve the problem. Car seemed much faster, now I have a new problem, in that the car is very sluggish, until it heats up to about 90C then it is fine, boosts quickly and is like normal.
4. When driving hard once it has warmed up, somtimes, (intermittently again, jsut to be annoying) I accelerate and if I slightly come off the accelerator I get a big jerk, but then it's fine again...
5. Weird noise sometimes coming from the fans inside the car like a screeching noise, stops when i turn the fans off, also is intermittent and doesn;t always happen.
6. Has anyone else noticed that if sat in traffic, and you turn the auto air con on, the car engine noise dips slightly as if a loss of power due to the air con being on?
If anyone can help with these problems at all i'd really appreciate it, I bought the car for 3800 a while ago, and i've spent about 1500 so far fixing the thing!! Just want it to work properly!!