Urgent help with RS6 wheels, please

Jimmeh

Reaction score
Doesn't say the fitment on there. Doubt they're genuine as they're only 7.5" wide.

Just re read it and it sounds like theyre off a 8p A3 an they wouldn't fit a 8L.

Randomjim said:
Just re read it and it sounds like theyre off a 8p A3 an they wouldn't fit a 8L.

ah yes... I guess the 'S-Line' kind of gives it away! D'oh!!

Thanks for the link, i'll be keeping a close eye on this baby :D

so what fitment are they? what fitment is an 8P?

4B3 601 025 R 1H7

Type: RS6 18" standard wheel

Spec: 8.5J x 18, ET30, 5x112

4B3 601 025 S 1H7

Type: RS6 18" winter wheel

Spec: 7.5J x 18, ET20, 5x112

these are original measurements

Hi,
Based on what he has wrote "these have come off a 2000 A6 Avant. will also fit A4,Passat" - It looks like they are 5x112

If they are local, pop round for a trial fit prior to purchase, Try a front and a rear to be 100% on the offset though

Hope this helps

Steve

Not enough info for me but I guess I am not buying

:( me again. thanks for this guys.

I phoned the owner of the above EBay auctions, and stated he they were fitted to an '06 A6 avant, yet unsure of the wheel offset and pcd (i'm learning..)

To finalise everything to stop pestering everyone I'm just going to buy some from new. Would anyone reccomend buying from an Ebay shop..?

THIS is what I have in mind..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-RS6-alloy-...ryZ28648QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Correct offset and pcd, 'premium tyres' (meh..) and suited centre-caps to go. Would YOU pay £450 for these wheels..? I'd like to get this over and done with, it's bugging me now.

If anyone could find the 'ideal' set for me (rs6's), correct offset/pcd, priced, top condition etc.. it would be more than appreciated.

Jimmeh said:
Good evening guys, i've been through and through the search pages with RE alloys, fitments, sizes etc etc..

But it's left me down to one question..

will these ( http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A3-Genui...oryZ9888QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ) fit my 8L 1.8T? Something tell's me i've read that they won't; they have to be replicas?! Help on this asap please guys, mannny thanks.

Jim

If you look at the part no, you can see that they're for an 8P A3, not an 8L. Don't think Audi ever made them with a 5x100 fitment.

Hi Jimmeh,
I have RS6 replicas on my A3 TDI, This is the info from them,

Rim width: 8J
Rim diameter:18
Offset:35
Number of Studs: 5
Stud diameter:100

Tyres fitted are 225/40/18

I fitted centre caps from the genuine RS6 wheels.

Steve

you've all been very helpful, thanks again. but Steve, you're my hero. :)

if anyone comes across a tidy pair that they think will fit-the-bill, give me a shout.

:)

thanks for your help on this guys.

I've been across and picked some wheels up today. :)

Got them waxed and dressed, ready to go on the car tomorrow.

Pictures to follow.