Rare colour S3.....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

though may look better in the flesh.....nah!!!

there is an orange s3 at my local steelers, 18" rstt and alli mirrors,...im not a fan of orange,..but heck does it look schweeeeeet!!..belive me it looks better in the flesh!

You'd never lose that car in a car park!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I've tried to buy the "sister" car to this from Stafford Audi...but found them not too keen to offer a good trade in on my TT. Got a mate to take loads of digi's of it.....looks awesome in the sunlight!!!

[ QUOTE ]
caractere 007 said:
laptop where you from?..cos im from naff old stafford!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm from Cornwall....but I have a very good friend in Staffs...who obliged by visiting the dealer to get the fotos for me.

I am now a cash buyer...as the TT has gone....just have to decide if my b4lls are big enough to brave buying and living with the colour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

It's a bit like MARMITE....love it or hate it I guess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I drove past this car 2 weeks ago sitting on the front of the dealer.
Its not really my cup of tea but it does looks ok. The picture does the car no justice you will have to see it in the flesh.

Picture makes it look a far more washed out colour than it is in reality.

Brave but actually a nice colour.

I remember seeing one of the last of the Coupes (80 style) in the same colour and it looked great.

Caractere 007...that's the one in Staff yeah??

It still looks washed out!! I have some very good foto's of it here.....but they need hosting to put on here.

I'll try to sort it out then post again.

yup thats the one in staffs..yeah picy was just off the audi trade site..hence pretty crap image res!..yeah post some pics dude..canny wait!!

OK....let's try this!!

Banana_001small.jpg

Its different!

Very different!

Dont take this the wrong way but if you like it mate go for it, just do not listen to any of us (be it good or bad) as you are the one that is going to have to live with the car, not us.

S3 MIKE........very true words.

It is not, however, wether I can live with it or not....I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.....it is also about residuals and resale.

No good owning ANY car that ONLY you love when it comes time to move it on.

I would go for it personally.

There are 2 ways of looking at S3s

Some owners like a nice classy car, fast and in a subtle classy colour.

and then there are the others who buy an S3 because it is an S3 and want everyone to know that it is an S3. They will buy a loud colour.

Hence there will always be someone, but not everyone, who will want to buy it off of you.

Just my 2p worth.

Tricky - looks like a great colour, and you'd have no problem finding it in a carpark, but it will also get more attention than a more subtle colour - would it mean more thieves might have a peek through your windows, etc?
Normally an S3 or A3 will look fairly "samey" at a glance across a carpark, but there's no missing that one.

lots of factors when buying a car, and that is why it is said to be the second most stressful thing to buy next to a house.

oh yeah............make sure the car is in mint condition, in terms of mechanics etc......

Banana_001small.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a good look at this car yesterday...Wee Marky on here has bought it.
He / the car was at Star Performance yesterday...it's absolutely stunning!

The orange looks great, and the dark grey leather interior looks very sweet!

I very much approve!

I'm being really picky about colour at the minute, whilst deciding on the a3t, but that s3 looks sweet. it's really nice. however you have to be happy dude, like lots of people have said it's not up to us to decide for ya! good luck with it!