FMIC Fitted!!

joshW

Reaction score
My neuspeed FMIC arrived yesterday from chris on here, and had the day free so got cracking!!
Was a boiling day and got my back all glowing but was well worth it!!
I am really happy with the way it looks, and don't want to end up on the wrong end of one of Dave B's "expressive" comments lol but, well... Mine fits behind the bumper:p lol
Also got my german style plates on.

hope you all like..

FMIC.jpg

Reargermanplate.jpg

josh

Im looking onto one myself, was it easy enough to fit? how long it it take you..

Looks good, want to know more too! Quality I don't wish to be on the end of Dave B comments, why who do you mean!! ;)

Dave you have a serious rep now, please maintain those high standards!

;)

Why not paint it satin black though so its invisible!

Did you have to do any bumper trimming at all?

If not then I hate you ;-)

Looks good though, near enough invisible I bet when viewed from standing height.

Got any way to log figures like vag-com?

Cheers for the comments.
No dont have any with the bumper off, i forgot sorry lol. it took around 4 hrs to fit from the 1st screw coming out of the bumper to the tools going back in the shed.Its pretty easy to fit also,basically a few fixings and some hose clamps! I did have to trim some of the inside of the bumper off but TBH it wasn't that much, most of the bumper cutting i did was more cosmetic really because i actually like it that you can see it, but its not in your face like some jap cars with half the bumper missing!

On the power side,its been very hot today, and i dont know whether its the placebo effect but it does feel a little quicker,but no way to log temps or anything unfortunately.

overall very happy, just cant wait to get the rest on!!!

josh

Just noticed how like my car yours is.

R reg, Volcano black, Facelift front and rear lights, German plates and Aero wipers.

Plus a FMIC and soon to be K03s...

Copycat ;-)

better not get my rs4s sprayed black for the winter then ay!!
Didnt u say you had light leather interior too?lol

just have good taste lol!

josh

Looks really good Josh glad you got it ok for Friday and was pretty easy to fit. Top work.:icon_thumright:

Chris