Help!!! Advice please!!!

$clarky$

Reaction score
Just bought an s3, 2003, 35k on the clock. Got home from picking it up and once left parked but running, noticed water leaking from under the car??!!:huh: Can any one help me on this?? Checked the levels of everything and all is fine!!

Thanks guys

my guess air conditioning....... someone will be more precise, its normal if it is

I agree, if there is not loss of coolant

If it's just pure water i.e. no smell, then it's definately the aircon. The aircon takes the humidity out of the air inside the car and dumps it on the road, perfectly normal, but quite worrying to the uninitiated. You don't notice it unless you leave the car parked but with the engine running and the climate control on.

$clarky$ said:
Just bought an s3, 2003, 35k on the clock. Got home from picking it up and once left parked but running, noticed water leaking from under the car??!!:huh: Can any one help me on this?? Checked the levels of everything and all is fine!!

Thanks guys

Try driving the car the last few miles from home with climate control off and then look under car for leaks hopefully there will be none.

It sounds like the air con to me!! I did have it on all the time and when it was sitting there cooling i left it on!!

The leak looked like it was coming from under the battery area!! It was pure water, no smell or taste(I had to cheack to be certain!)!! And i've checked all my levels and there all fine!! Just finished work so now going to get clean and take her out to see what happens!!

Thanks

Glenn