Is this over priced??

$clarky$

Reaction score
Audi S3 2003 "03". Ex-audi garage manager's car. Very low mileage (33802) and NOT thrashed, despite 225bhp! Full service history with next service due in 9600 miles (depending on how the car is driven!). Beautiful dark blue with cream leather interior. Exterior and interior in excellent condition. MOT until 07/12/07 and road tax until 30/11/07.

Premium BOSE 6 CD-changer sound system, fully automatic leather Recaro seats, chrome wings mirrors, xenon lights, front and rear fog lights, air bags, ESP.

This is an excellent example of an S3 that is in superb condition.

£14000

i would say over priced, mine was 4k cheaper but 50k more miles added on to that

Sounds like a dealer price! ;)

A friend of mine just picked up an S3 53 plate, 34K on the clock from a dealer for £15k!

9 months back my 53 plate full leather 45ker was only 13k!

I'd say 12k to 12.5k max!

i paid 8800 in june for 210bhp 2001 s3 with 71k,immac condition,is this a good price?

I have knocked him down to £12500 and pick it up on friday!!:jump:

The only thing is the cup holder doesn't work!! Not being picky but things like that bug me! Is this a common prob? Is it spring loaded??

mines just broke yesterday, and it too was broke when i bought the car, but it was fixed under warranty, cant see it being a big job, but just a tip, dont push the seats forward when the cupholders in use!

It probably does work...they tend to stick when not used. A cheap and simple part to replace yourself. Never used mine.

with my cup holder i have to press it in just the right spot. try pressing in a few different places

LOL!! Ok will have a play on friday when i pick it up!!

Does any one know of any good valeting companies/polishers in essex??!!

Thanks

Good question?? I only fort that the car came with 3 years as standard?? Would any one know if it would still be under warrenty??

Thanks