Anyone for new alloys?

i saw them and liked them but not sure what they would look like on a S3

I think as long as they were spaced out they would look awesome. I saw a set on Pistonheads a while back on an MTM conversion silver S3. Looked the Dogs

Those are a bargain. If i had the cash I'd buy those...

They look much better on silver or nogaro, especially in the colour she's offering.

Trouble is those wheels are discontinued and are quite rare and a replacement could be tricky. The superleggara III's would definitely be my second choice over LM's :)

Aye but you dont buy Superleggera because 'they suit the car' you buy them because the are the lightest toughest racing wheels available for reasonable money.

yeah pitty they are discontinued. i was looking for a set for mine but in silver, but couldn't source a set anywhere so decided to go for some heavy weight OEM RSTTs

I reckon theyd look the part-as long as they were spaced out, ad fit the s3 arches a treat!

Superturismos only go with small cars. Doesn't suit the A3 at all or any other Audi for that matter.

Just my 2cents

I thought about getting some ultraleggera's (which are the replacements for the superleggera's) before getting my CH's. Here's a quick photochop i did at the time

S3withUltraleggera.jpg