Evening from Newbie

andyfree

Reaction score
Good Evening all

1st post on here, am on doing a bit of research 4 my mate coz he dont have net access.

he has just purchased a very nice. '51 A3 Tdi(130Bhp)
He is looking to give it a bit more power, could any1 offer any advice where to go to and what kind of performance upgrade can he expect to get?

Replies appreciated

Andy

Hello Andy, firstly Welcome to audisport. Its certainly nice of you to help your mate out like that. Well, if its power your after, then a chip would come in rather handy. There are various companies out there that deal with VAG cars and many are well respected for their chips. Its hard for us to say exactly what one to go for as at the end of the day, he is the one spending the money. Id recommend looking in the diesel section on here mate as im not too clued up on chipping diesels. I would also give a few companies a ring first and from what ive heard, AmD and Jabbasport seem to be very popular. Try a search and find their numbers then give them a ring.

Ps - Good luck with it and tell yer mate to get some internet access!!!!

he he

He has been round this evening and signed up 4 some Broadband so hopefully he will be joining here himself soon.
I feel lost here am a Lexus Club member so all this audi and vw is foreign to me.

Thanks for your advice tho. I will pop along to the deisel forum