Hi Guys.....Help Please...S3 225bhp

NOLAN NAIDOO

Untidy S3
Reaction score
Good day mates! Glad i finally registered, exciting stuff. Ive got a 2003 165kw/225Bhp, Revo stage 2 Tunning, Forge Turbo Inlet Pipe, and 63mm Decat Exhaust. What more can i do for more ponies???

Nolan
Port Elizabeth
South Africa

You have a Stage2 revo already? It'll be a fair bit more than 225 already surely?

Welcome too :)

Given your location, the next logical step would be to install a front mount intercooler, so that the power you do have can be sustained for longer.

Appologises gents, my car factory is 225Bhp...last dyno it's making 260Bhp.

Std air filter still on...Guys here don't recommend....they say the air flow-meter will evntually die.

Front - Mount is an option for me, Thks, But how much more Kw's.

What mod's u guys have???

Nolan Naidoo
aka Untidy S3:hubbahubba:

The standard filter is the best, the air flow meter will actually be better off, it will die if you start using K&Ns or the like.

The front mount wont bring any more Kw's, but it will help sustain that power for longer. Given SA your car will heatsoak within about 10 minutes, whereas the FMIC will give you far longer before the intake temperatures get too high.

Hi,

What's your opinion on water injection systems-aquamists??? to bring down intake - temp's ??

It's going here for around R2500,00.

I am suffering big time with heat soak.

Nolan Naidoo
Aka. Untidy S3:respekt:

I think VERY highly of the aquamist system, I actually personally dealt with the owner in my last job as we used them so much.

We used them to cool 550Bhp twin supercharger based systems.

2500 Rand is a decent price, about the same as the UK.

I have the 2d system, also in SA (JHB) and found that I could run better timing on my sps3 before the CF levels would rise... I use 70/30% mix of methonol and water. intake temps were between 27'c to 35'c