Comes as standard

Katy_S3

Goodwood Green Baby
Reaction score
As some people know i haven't had my car very long less than a month but today i was cleaning it and spoaching around the boot when i found a little audi bag with some stuff in and impressed me at how the little things go along way

inside bag was

- de-icer
- little funnels to top up oil
- little gloves to stop me getting my hands dirty
- hand wipes in case i didnt have time to put my gloves on

there may have been more when new so i just wondered if this comes as standard and what else people have with their S3's

My bmw had a fantastic first aid kit under seat which hadn't been touched had scissors and all sorts in it even one of those foil blabkets in case i got stranded and was feeling the cold.

I've never had a brand new luxury car so al this stuff really impresses me

thats what i mean i wonder what comes when brand new , maybe first guy that had mine kissed the salesmans *** and got some freebies!!

nah.. i have some of that stuff in the book, plus a full never user firstaid kit in the glovebox

I think the bag will have originally had a 1 litre bottle of synthetic oil for the variable service interval in it rather than de-icer. I think it was something that some dealers used to throw in on delivery. Often see these on eBay going for ridiculous sums of money.

so i'm not special then dammit lol and i'm missing some oil...........no first aid kit either, not sure it would match the bmw one anyway!!

Katy_S3 said:
so i'm not special then dammit lol and i'm missing some oil...........no first aid kit either, not sure it would match the bmw one anyway!!

im sure you are "special" katy lol