GTI International

Wish

Reaction score
Are Audi Sport Attending this year ?
I was on a club stand last year and remember seeing a stand for the TT guys, Are you A3 people going along ?

I am head down for glasgow from it ,not sure if i am drive down or getting a lift down in my pal golf tdi .If anybody else is go ,i suggest book up now for somewhere to stay.

shut it dirty and dusty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif
it really was a farce and disappointment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****.gif

It's what you make it...
It's the whole event for us northern types...4 days away, beer, good laughs, and the show. I'm still going...that's about 7 years now and I'm not going to miss it.

Personally, the autojumble is one of the best bits! That's where all the killer special parts are found!!

Going to have to see if some business can be arranged at around the time of GTI-I...I'm sure I have something to do for work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hmm GTi International... I missed it last year (1st time in 7 years!)

Not missing it again! Excellent day or weekend away! If anyone on here hasn't been before you defo need to go!

I'll be there. Only ten minutes up the road from me. Jobs a good un! Well done the organisers! But it was a bit of a car park last year.
GBH

So all round yours in the evening the GBH ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif