Chris NottSky Insurance

Thread: MK4 golf ARBs

Neutral

Status

MK4 golf ARBs

Will mk 4 golf ARB's fit on an s3? my friend is breaking a mk 4 golf with some s****y looking arbs on it and I wondered if i could make use out of them.

cheers.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Nope...not if the Mk4 is a FWD.

If it is a 4Motion or R32, they would physically fit...but even then you'd not want 4Motion ARBs...maybe R32, but not 4Motion.

Please note:
    The views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of its contributors (including me), and not that of the Website or the Moderator/Administration team.

Neutral

Status
    Ok cheers for that Glen.

I think i seen you a few weeks ago tearing in the road from portlethen, i couldn't be sure if it was you, because the car i seen was going to fast in the other direction to tell!

So could someone tell me exactly what i'd need to order from vag when I get the arbs?

thanks.

Status
    What do you want to do?
    Uprate the ARBs F & R?

I doubt it was me you saw out by Portlethen...which car did you think was me?
    I can't think I've been out that way for a while...

Please note:
    The views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of its contributors (including me), and not that of the Website or the Moderator/Administration team.

Neutral

Status
    Yeah I'd probably want to do both. I just want it to stop swaying about like a tall ship, I'm going to do the suspension later in the year too...and the breaks... and the map.

It was like just after the Charleston flyover I though I seen you, or though I seen a yellow blip tearing down the fast lane.

Status
    You can order R32 F & R ABRs, and the relevant bushes, and they'll bolt straight on.

But I'd not recommend fitting R32 ARBs on standard dampers...I, personally, don't think the dampers are up to it.

I'd suggest Dampers first (with springs if you can) then think about ARBs if you still feel you want them.

I don't think the yellow blip was me...there is a yellow GT3 in the area, so might have been him.

Please note:

Neutral

Status
    Ok cheers for that.

is it the mk4 r32? hopefully I get them quite cheap, I've just found out i've got a friend who works for vag so i might get a bit of discount.

Status
    Yup, Mk4 R32 ARBs fit..

Please note: