JMB RetrofitsEM Tuning
    Reverse Gear

Status

How not to modify your Audi A3!

Heres a car for sale on ebay that made me chuckle, thought you lot might like to see it!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A3-1-9-TD...QQcmdZViewItem

I think they were going for the OEM look but got lost somewhere along the way
    1998 Audi A3 1.8 Turbo with black leather and Bose

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    i saw a car with this front end the other day, looked too bulky for the rest of the car, as with this one. not my cuppa t

3rd Gear

Status
    I really don't mind the 1 piece updated grill, the rest of the bumper is way too chavvy though. At TOTB on Sunday there was a dutch 8L with the same 8P grill which looked so much better than that.

Maybe I'm just biased as I really love the 8P body styling.
    Rarrrr! I'm not Lesdyxic!

There are three kinds of people in the world, those who can count, and those who can't.

Clicky Here!

Can I Borrow 1.4 Bhp off anyone please

Status
    where did this guy go to school? "SMART LOKOKS,VERY STRONG "

"ARMNEST"

"LEAVE A 150PAUNDS "

"FEEL FRE TO ASK...I NOT IN FRONT"

Its Borats motor???
    A3 1.8T quattro Sport - Stainless Exhaust with Sports Cat- Tints - AMD Tuned 198.6 bhp, 217.4 ft/lb - Pretty Red Calipers

3rd Gear

Status
    Oh don't get me started on the state of British spelling and grammar! It's enough to make you form some acutely right wing party!
    Rarrrr! I'm not Lesdyxic!

There are three kinds of people in the world, those who can count, and those who can't.

Clicky Here!

Reverse Gear

Status
    I thought there would be more criticism here. It looks terrible, possibly the worst looking A3 I've seen, and there are a few dodgy Polish ones knocking about round my area. Just imagine how much he must have spent on modifying that front end, getting the new bumper sprayed etc. What a waste, and its not even like its a 130 brake model either, so it'd be pretty slow as well.
    1998 Audi A3 1.8 Turbo with black leather and Bose

3rd Gear

Status
    the rear quater is a odd blue

A dog is for life....not just for friday nights!

Status
    If you think about it someone could get a bargin here... due too the **** bumper the car is guna sell for a low price. Buy yourself a bumper off ebay...(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A3-COMPLE...QcmdZViewItem)
    respray it for £100. Sell the crap bumper on ebay to make some money back ... you've got a nice A3 tdi with a pretty low mileage for a very cheap price. For this minor work you could probably make a grand... if only I had the spare cash to buy it myself.

Daz - Audi A3 - 18" rs4 alloys - Weitec ultra gt 30mm kit - pipercross panel filter - tints all round - facelight rear lights - clear side repeaters - german style plates - flip out dvd touchscreen hu

Andy

Status
    Problem is that the front bumper is lower than the rest of the car (no sideskirts) which makes it look a bit odd. Not keen on the front bumper anyway tbh.

Alloys are nice

Taking it easy..

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxik-Signal
    Problem is that the front bumper is lower than the rest of the car (no sideskirts) which makes it look a bit odd. Not keen on the front bumper anyway tbh.

Alloys are nice
    Exactly and the back is up in the air, maybe he should chop the springs at the front to give it the forward lean stance of The A Team van! he he

'leave a 150paunds deposit'

I only skip read it, but yeah the spelling is very strong! lol
    J

Can I Borrow 1.4 Bhp off anyone please

Status
    i got an idea........... how about we all chip in a pound here on the forum, buy it, burn it ermmmmm. yeah. buy it and burn it!!!
    A3 1.8T quattro Sport - Stainless Exhaust with Sports Cat- Tints - AMD Tuned 198.6 bhp, 217.4 ft/lb - Pretty Red Calipers

A dog is for life....not just for friday nights!

Status
    what...the bumper?... im up for that!........ or strap it onto the front of a crappy car.... like a saxo and drive it into a wall!

Daz - Audi A3 - 18" rs4 alloys - Weitec ultra gt 30mm kit - pipercross panel filter - tints all round - facelight rear lights - clear side repeaters - german style plates - flip out dvd touchscreen hu

Andy

Status
    Would you even classify a saxo as a car? I used to have a VTS and I'd refer to it as more of an expensive go-kart