How not to modify your Audi A3!

i saw a car with this front end the other day, looked too bulky for the rest of the car, as with this one. not my cuppa t

I really don't mind the 1 piece updated grill, the rest of the bumper is way too chavvy though. At TOTB on Sunday there was a dutch 8L with the same 8P grill which looked so much better than that.

Maybe I'm just biased as I really love the 8P body styling.

where did this guy go to school? "SMART LOKOKS,VERY STRONG "

"ARMNEST"

"LEAVE A 150PAUNDS "

"FEEL FRE TO ASK...I NOT IN FRONT"

Its Borats motor???

Oh don't get me started on the state of British spelling and grammar! It's enough to make you form some acutely right wing party!

I thought there would be more criticism here. It looks terrible, possibly the worst looking A3 I've seen, and there are a few dodgy Polish ones knocking about round my area. Just imagine how much he must have spent on modifying that front end, getting the new bumper sprayed etc. What a waste, and its not even like its a 130 brake model either, so it'd be pretty slow as well.

If you think about it someone could get a bargin here... due too the **** bumper the car is guna sell for a low price. Buy yourself a bumper off ebay...(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A3-COMPLETE-FRONT-BUMPER-EXCELLENT-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ330151865015QQihZ014QQcategoryZ10372QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
respray it for £100. Sell the crap bumper on ebay to make some money back ... you've got a nice A3 tdi with a pretty low mileage for a very cheap price. For this minor work you could probably make a grand... if only I had the spare cash to buy it myself.:sadlike:

Problem is that the front bumper is lower than the rest of the car (no sideskirts) which makes it look a bit odd. Not keen on the front bumper anyway tbh. :ermm:

Alloys are nice :)

Toxik-Signal said:
Problem is that the front bumper is lower than the rest of the car (no sideskirts) which makes it look a bit odd. Not keen on the front bumper anyway tbh. :ermm:

Alloys are nice :)

Exactly and the back is up in the air, maybe he should chop the springs at the front to give it the forward lean stance of The A Team van! he he ;)

'leave a 150paunds deposit'

I only skip read it, but yeah the spelling is very strong! lol

i got an idea..........:idea:. how about we all chip in a pound here on the forum, buy it, burn it ermmmmm. yeah. buy it and burn it!!!

what...the bumper?... im up for that!........ or strap it onto the front of a crappy car.... like a saxo and drive it into a wall!

Would you even classify a saxo as a car? I used to have a VTS and I'd refer to it as more of an expensive go-kart :lmfao: