Receipts For Mods - Help Please!

ash_s3

Reaction score
Anyone got receipts for either Brembo Junior GT Kit (same as Leon Cupra R)
4x Genuine Audi RSTT Alloys
Milltek Resonated Full System inc Sports CAT
Window tints all-round

Could really do with a copy of them as mine have been lost and i need to prove to an insure company they arnt standard on an S3 and that ive fitted the aftermarket parts.
NOT going to be used to take anything back or warranty etc.. just incase insurance company ask to see them, ive got all the receipts for all the other mods ive done, FMIC, lowering springs etc etc....

*MUST be dated after 21/08/06 if a date is shown*

any help muchos appreciated!

Thank you

Ash

can you say the brembo kit was second hand ? if you want i can say you brought them of me

batwad said:
IANAL, but isn't this fraud?

dont think it is as he has the items on his car, he paid for them but has lost the receipts

he is not trying "scam" prodcuts of the car if you know what i mean

why dont you just 'make' a receipt on you word processor and print it off

Funny how if u'd pranged the car the insurance company would be quick enough to prove those bits WEREN'T standard.

I've got a rcpt for Brembo's bought from AMD - welcome to a copy and should have something for RSTT's from Ebay. The date for Brembo's is before but thats nothing a little tipex can't get rid of. PM me if interested

no its not fraud at all, im not trying to scam money or anything off the insurance company.
2nd hand would be ok mate, how much are they 2nd hand??

cheers rick

Ash

Sorry Ash mate, I didn't mean to imply you were trying to run a scam; I've read you other posts and totally appreciate the horrible situation you're in, but do you really want to start flashing receipts that aren't actually the ones for goods you've bought to the police and insurance companies?

I know you must be desperately at the end of your tether but I'd hate for you to do something daft and ill thought-out.

Just contact who you bought the stuff from and get cpies?

Surely you declared all the "mods" to your insurance, so this will show them as non standard....just tell your insurace to speak to whoever ownes the car.

Probalem with ohter people's receipts is they will have their name on them. With a police investigation going on, why compromise yourself...?

simch said:
Just contact who you bought the stuff from and get cpies?

Surely you declared all the "mods" to your insurance, so this will show them as non standard....just tell your insurace to speak to whoever ownes the car.

Probalem with ohter people's receipts is they will have their name on them. With a police investigation going on, why compromise yourself...?

yes but the problem is the fact of wether or not the mods were already on the car or wether he put them on the car. If they are "HIS" mods then hes allowed to take them back off.

did you not say in a previous post it came with brembos etc?

ash_s3 said:
It was a bit cheap at the time as it had low mileage but when i got there it needed abit of tidying up, the previous owner didnt know much about it, didnt know it had stainless exhaust and brembo brakes etc.. Just wanted to get rid of it as he took it in PX for his scooby.

Just found out today i cant say the brakes and exhaust are mine as they were on the car when i bought it and the original owner had declared them on his insurance.
But the wheels ARE mine! i bought them privately but they were brand new.
Im not going to risk claiming the brakes etc are mine when theyre not but without a receipt i cant prove the wheels belong to me.

The receipt dosnt have to be from audi, i think the TT shop sell them too.

Cheers guys
ash

why not get the person you bought them off privately make you a reciept and sign it, just a hand written note should suffice