S3 TAKEN OFF ME!! WHAT CAN I DO???

Really Really gutted for u mate not alot anyone can say really, such a waste of a nice car being crushed sucks good luck with the next car you buy.
jeffers.....:icon_thumright:

Thanks very much everyone, your kind words of support and helpful advice have helped make this much easier.

Will be looking to take as much off the car as i can possibly get away with!!

just out of interest:
I no longer own the car, who's responsibility is it if the car got stolen off my drive?? :idea:

ash_s3 said:
who's responsibility is it if the car got stolen off my drive?? :idea:

HA HA i like your thinking:thumbsup:, a taste of their own medicine but tbh dont think you need the hassle of it do ya

and whats going on with the engine? is it yours or what?

cos if it is and as you said you have't got tools/know how to remove it then just advertise it on here/ukmk-ivs etc

as a you buy it you remove it offer cos someone will snap it up as a cheap S3 engine and you get some much needed $$$

All the best

Tony

Yeah i really want the engine, was just going to take it out anyway and see if they say anything!! Think they'd notice?

ash_s3 said:
Yeah i really want the engine, was just going to take it out anyway and see if they say anything!! Think they'd notice?

I'd say take it as i've just re-read your earlier posts and as long as that engine isn't stolen or wanted

then that is a part that you legally bought in good faith as Remember your the Victim here

and i'm guessing nothing dodgy has come back on it cos they would have found it and told you so,

so i'd say take what you have legally bought and which isn't reported stolen or wanted by the police/insurance co,

including engine and interior

and again

Good luck:thumbsup:

Tony

My mates got a lupo GTi! He wants the engine if i keep it!! haha!

This is complete cack what a crap situation sorry chap!

Dave

You have om just read your sig.