Toyo tyres.

Which tyres do you prefer between these two?

• Total voters
simch said:
I have had both on the s3.
I prefer the toyo t1rs, but mine were from mytyres and hence came from Germany. Bearing in mind what I said about the jap and chinese goodyears, it may be what you get from a tyre place in UK is not what you get from the mail order in Germany!

But for me I'm pleased with them in all conditions and 350hp!

Yeah I have tried both not my S3 though. I think it will be the Toyo's that win the day.

nickelvery said:
I know this is against popular opinion but I think I'm going to go for the Toyos. I will get them on Tuesday next week. Can't wait, mine are starting to look like slicks!! Thanks for all your input.

Let us know what you think over the coming weeks. I'll be investing in the next couple of months so would like to know what you think of them.

bantam1 said:
Let us know what you think over the coming weeks. I'll be investing in the next couple of months so would like to know what you think of them.

Will do.

I agree, that's why I tried, I'd still say don't bother though. I was just having a look earlier and goodyear have brought out a new asymetrical tyre... if I can get hold of that I will but nowhere seems to have them yet!