A3 3.2 calipers

steve123a

Reaction score
Can you can fit these to an S3, I wondered if the actual calipers are the same as the ones on the 3.2 V6 TT/Mk4 R32, which I would have to use the discs for!

Any ideas, help and advice much appreciated, cheers steve:)

anyone with ideas to this, what was the name of the website where you can reference part numbers I think I will have a look or if anyone has Ekta could they have a look please!

One problem will be that the disks will be of no use as the PCD is 5x112 on the 8P.

It's practically the same setup as the Mk5 Golf so really not sure how you would fare bolting them on, at a guess I would say that they 'may' bolt straight on but the caliper offset would be wrong for your standard disks.

You may struggle finding some 5x100 disks to suit that application.

I was going to go for the 334x32 discs from the Mk4 R32 as they are the same size discs but not sure the offset would be correct!

Just had a quick check on vagcat and these are set up for 345mm discs, huge brakes so I don't think the will fit on mine... shame as I have just bought them!

Now up for sale on the classifieds, can't find out if they fit without stripping mine of the car and don't really want to bother, I have a set of 323 Cupra r discs so will check to see if the other holes line up tomorrow at work!

If I have time at the weekend may have a little play around with them, try and get'em on the car...