Anyone fancy a custom Milltek for A3 with S3 Bumpe

nfluester

Reaction score
I have been reading the recent posts on fitting the S3 rear bumper on to the A3 and really fancy doing it.

my problem is that I really want a Miltek exhaust and as we all know the cut out is further to the right on the S3.

so I gave Milltek a ring this morning to ask if they would be interested in knocking something up, I was expecting to get a flat no but was amazed to find that they could be willing to do something.

I am trying to gauge numbers of anyone else that might be interested in this, I am expecting a call back this afternoon and it would be good to say I want more than 1

Cheers

Neil

People , please remember that the cut out is only in a different place if you are running an A3T. If you have an A3 Quattro it is in exactly the same place.

I may be interested, depending on how much money I have left this month after buying my new rims tyres and getting a remap! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

im just interested in the normal cat-back milltek system for the Audi A3...dependant on funds available at that time!! Let me know the score - cheers

[ QUOTE ]
A3 97-R 1.8T said:
ok here the deal depending on numbers,

Modified Cat-back system includes front silencer, link pipe and rear silencer with twin tailpipes:

£340 Inc VAT (which is £28 more than the standard A3 one)

[/ QUOTE ]

have u tried to contact Awesome GTI?? My bro brought a Milltek from them in a group buy on a Mk4 Forum for £270 inclusive, i think you need at least 10 people - maybe you can ask them about your mods and get something going with them....