Alloy wheel suggestions?

ForestHills

Reaction score
I've been through the search option and there is hundreds of Alloy wheel posts so I shouldnt really need another!

I have a A3 Tdi 130 Sport - im keeping the standard suspension on it as ive had enough messing about with suspension set ups.

I fancy 18" RS4 reps but I think they may be too harsh as I dont want a rock hard ride - they may also sit too high on a standard suspension. 17"s dont look as good but at the moment look the likeliest option.

The other option is 17" S3 alloys but they dont look that great on Red A3s IMO.

If anyone has any advice or even better pictures of A3 sports with standard suspension and various alloys put them up please:thumbsup:

Having looked about online most Alloys go great with Black A3s but I just dont seem to find any that go that great with Red:salute:

Thanks

Carl

I have been thinking about changing mine from gen rs4 to rs6 wheels. 18"of course.

I've done that and am happy with the result
100_1368.jpg

voorhees said:
I've done that and am happy with the result

How much did you pay for those?

Are they gens? What centre caps doyour ones have they look like VW?

VW caps on at the moment but audi ones waiting to go on
paid four eighty after refurb and had paradas put on as they did have nexen!? tyres on which I didn't want which was four hundred
RS6 have a different stud pattern and are 19" I think so they can't be gens

I bought my RS4 (new style) reps from Rochford Tyres, very pleased with them, standard suspension with 18" on. Tyres are low profile Toyos 225/40/R18 and the ride is perfectly fine, smooth and comfortable. Think they were about £660 in total for wheels and tyres

a3newrs4.jpg

I have a set of Genuine RSTT 18's if you're interested, have just been fully refurbed and look like new

Cheers all.

They all look fine on 18s I thought maybe the 4x4 effect on standard suspension, before I got the car I had decided on old RS4s but now I have the A3 im not so sure - my budget is under £500 but I can pick what ever I fancy up normally quite cheaply through ebay etc. My mate refurbs them so thats not a problem.

I quite fancied the New style RS4s as I figured they would look good on a red A3 and they do although my brakes will look a bit puny with them. The 5 spokes voorhees has on looks good too - and easy to clean:cool:

Can you tell im having difficulty making my mind up.