Metal Impeller Waterpump & Haldex Oil filter/Oil

Hardsy

Hardsy_S3
Reaction score
Got my 60k service coming up soon... so the cambelts getting done etc etc.

Can someone give me the links for purchasing the metal impeller waterpump and the haldex oil filter for the 4wd system.

I am having it all done at a local garage (family run) not the stealers, have read a little about the haldex filter and that it requires a certain tool. Will they know what the hell to do with this??!?! I am supplying all parts as alot i can get cheap.

Thanks and hope you can help

Nick (Hardsy)

GSF?! is this a company? do they stock both the waterpump and haldex filter? in regards to the waterpump..what do i need to ask for to determin i get the right one.

Thanks

Cheers Guys, just gave them a ring. for the whole cambelt kit, haldex filter and oil for the filter. 150 quid inc vat! quite happy with that!

This sounding good to you?

Nick

Haggled on the phone when ordering. £120 for the cambelt kit, waterpump, haldex filter and oil. Quids in i say! Well happy with that :):):):)

is that for a german manufactuere genuine audi parts? just had mine done and curious
150 inc VAT is good price, i paid £350 for cambelt, tensioners, waterpump (metal type), rear brake pads change, haldex oil, front CV boot done and changing two tyres over!

done by a friend on the cheap side

i havnt got a clue mate, ull have to ask on here the company is gsf car parts (german swedish french) a very good reputuable company. £120 quid got me everything after haggling

did you get the tool for taking off the haldex filter? there isnt much chance of getting this off without the tool due to where it is.

umm well i spoke to the blokey at gsf and he said that if a garage is doing it then not to worry and let them do it.

N e good?