Exhaust for 8L TDI Quattro?

A3 steve

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know of a company that makes a performance exhuast for the A3 8L 1.9 TDI Quattro?

Cheers

Steve

Steve,

Where are you based? - Jabba used a TDI quattro as their "test" car and got some fantastic performance out of it - I think they used a milltek exhaust in the end) but it might be worth a phone call to them to confirm

Mike

Got my TDI exhaust from MIJ Performance - Nice oval one, not too loud either :icon_thumright:

Thanks for the info, i have spoken to jabbasport and they can't offer an exhaust for this model, i guess they didn't have one on their car or had a custom one made.

I have enmailed MIJ to see what they can offer

Steve

A3 steve said:
Just found that supersprint offer a system http://www.supersprint.com/homeuk.htm anyone used this?

I have the same car as you and gave up on this a couply of years ago. You did well to find the Supersprint system, don't know anything about it so can't comment on it's quality or performance. I spoke with a company in Warrington that make custom road and race exhausts, teir calle Blueflame, they were very helpful and for a full system the price (if I remember correctly) was about £450 and that included a replacement section where the cat should be. I thought I'd go for it but would wait until the current exhaust needs replacing and sod's law it's still running fine 2 years later!