What should I ask for my S3 ?

batty

Reaction score
It breaks my heart to think about it, but I may have to sell my S3 due to house purchase. What do you think it's worth.

2002 (02) S3
Dolphin Grey
UK supplied
Audi warranty until May '05
Only 14,000 miles
Just had first service

Unique spec includes:-
Sat Nav Plus (including latest CD)
Heated front seats
Front centre armrest
3rd rear headrest & 3 point belt
Polished Aluminium mirrors
Bose
6 CD (boot mounted)
Cruise Control
Anthracite silk nappa leather

All std except H&R -30mm springs (originals also available)

Top condition - no dents or scuffs - minor stone chips on front only. Just had latest coil packs fitted (L versions). Tyres replaced 2k ago, unmarked Avus alloys. No faults - otherwise I would claim on warranty.

I would be devastated to see it go - I've only owned it since last August & bought it as a consolation to a house purchase falling through!

[ QUOTE ]
batty said:
I'll probably end up with an old Citroen AX to run around in!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nowt wrong with that, my AX 1.0i Spree is doing me proud ferrying me to and from work whilst my baby stays under wraps during this sh*ty weather.

Batty - you defintely selling it, decided on a price yet ??

ay-up FatLad

I'm only using the S3 at week-ends - going to work on a pushbike during the week (a bit cold this morning!). I give myself a treat at the week-end (by driving the S3, I mean).

Am going to see a financial advisor tomorrow, so may make a decision soon.

the end is near.

There's no way around it.

It's got to go.

So if anyones interested in a high spec mint dolphin S3, give me a call.

I've had a look at prices on Autotrader, etc. & there's very few with Sat Nav + & they seem to be a little over-priced at over £21k for an '02.

So I'm looking for £20,950 ovno.

See the ad in the classified section.

Good luck with the sale, i'm having trouble selling my A3...i'm hoping its just the time of year!