anger with Vagparts

ju1322

Reaction score
hi there,
again, tks to other members who provide the vagparts website to me, tks a lot.

last 2 week, i had been try to contact them and ask fro parts details.
but until now, i only receive 1 reply mail from them.
i ask about 5 questions, but they only answer one of them.

is my questions really that hard??????

1. i got a part number and the diagram, all i m asking is that part a right hand side one or left hand side one.

well, i got a reply "the price is XX"

?????????????????? what is going on?

2. i ask for another part with part number, they reply taht the number is not recongised.....but i contact my local supplier, they cfm the number for me and told me that price..... i really dont know why......

3. since i m in HK, so i ask when i received the part, but the part was damaged or wrong, then can i send it back to them or what should i do. Well, they answer me that, "if u send the part number is recongised, how can it be wrong".............................G........what kind of service is that?????

what is yr comment????
should i contact them again??
or i better order the part in my local supplier??

alan:rtfm:

OK...

you asked them for a part, they provided a price.

You asked them for a quote on a part number, they said they didnt recognise the part number and couldn't quote for it.

you ordered a specific part number, which they sent, which you have now discovered is the wrong part number.

May i suggest being civil with them, and asking politely if you could return the part?

I found them very helpful and Martin said if you need to send the part back mention my name and it will be ok,mind you I am in the uk
did you try phoning them?

I know Martyn at VAG Parts very well and I've never had any issues either.
Sometimes slow to reply to emails because they are so busy...but they reply, the prices are great and the parts I've ordered always correct.

they were very helpfull to me as well , never had any problems with them , think this may just be a one of

I have used them a couple of times by E-mail and found them very good. Why not order locally...I think the shipping cost will be high to HK?

audi dealer parts prices out there are just stupid...

I don't know if HK is the same as Singapore, but I enquired about a phatbox in Singapore and they wanted £1500 just for the part!

I've never had a problem with them, I'm sure anyone is entitled to an off day also... no ones perfect! Contact them again, I'm sure they offer good after service on top of their excellent parts service they all ready offer.

tks for all yr comments and reply.
but Mr MADVW,
1, i ask which side is the aprt is for, they give me the price. well, as i remember, when i click the parts, the web site will automatically show the price, right? no need to tell me again. and i really want to make sure that the parts is on the correct side that i want.

2, i got the parts number from the web site, i chk with local supplier, they tole me that they got the same number from the same web site. how come Vagpart do not recognis it????

3, i want to make sure that i can return the parts to them when it was damaged while transportation. but no one answer me that.

i really polite in my first mail. but i really get anger when i got the reply 3 days later with those "stupid" answers. and i re-send my enquires again, no reply since then.......................

but really tks to all the members reply, i think u guys had answer some of my enquires...tks

they sent me out some dodgy parts, but after a sweet phone call they promised to re-send them out again.