Anyone with a silver/grey interior want to swap for black?

If leather, then yeah.

I have a silver/grey leather interior

Why you do want to swap?

However, dont you have an A4? The lack of rear door cards and the different rear bench in your car would look weird, so maybe not such a great idea :)

anyone wanna swap a full black leather for a half leather one? i've now decided i like the half leather better.

Dave - I had that A4 years ago. Here's the interior in mine:

I would describe it as excellent condition. Do you have any pics of yours?

KiteyBoy - Thanks for the useful input.

i would swap my interior (which is full black) for most colours. Open to offers really ?

There is a slight problem in my offer.

I have an A3, so the seats are the same as those you see in an Audi TT, so they are not electric and they dont have the built up side bolsters. Probably not what you want if you are used to the electric and lumbar in your S3.

how many miles has the car done , are they heated as mine are heated , what the back bench like as well

nick-barnes07 said:
how many miles has the car done , are they heated as mine are heated , what the back bench like as well

Nick, October 2002 and 47k. The car still smells new inside it's been that looked after. The leather is still matt. Mine aren't heated although I understand the pads can be swapped across as all Recaro's were actually built heated, just if the option wasn't specified then Audi fitted dummy elements.

The rear bench looks like it's never been used, I can provide as many pics as you like if you are interested.

take some pictures of the back bench if u can , i will get some pics of mine for ya , mine has done 52000 miles ,

Dave_Bayern said:
Erm, they ARE Recaros, but a different model. They don't look as good though...

regardless if they are recaros like you say they dont look as good & their not electric what would be the point of swapping. WHo would buy a S3 without the standard recaros ? i wouldnt.