Front Splitter.

nickaudi41

Reaction score
I'm going to fit a front splitter from the Leon to my S3.

How have people done this to theirs?

Also where should I buy one from?

I got mine from a Seat dealer - £15 I think, but its not just bolt it on, I did a lot of messing around with a dremil and heat gun to get it to fit how I wanted

Ive seen them on ebay for around £55. Im guessing thats a rip off?

S3 AD said:
I got mine from a Seat dealer - £15 I think, but its not just bolt it on, I did a lot of messing around with a dremil and heat gun to get it to fit how I wanted

So you melted them together?

Could you not rivit it?

8 self taping screws strategicly placed and snipp around 2.5 inches off each side and let the screw move to the bumper shape then heat to mould it. then becareful of steep inclines, and massive speed bumps if lowered!

I bolted mine on, I think I ended up using 16 bolts across the width of it, I used the heat gun to make it naturally fit the curve of the bumper. As it comes it is a little to square, but it is quite flexable so you could just force it. The ends need about 7cm trimmed off I think as well.

sitrials said:
do a search for LCR splitter and i'm sure someone posted pics of a how to...

I think it was tallpaul just search his threads

really easy mod to do this and well worth the £17 from the Seat Dealer.

wanring though, it will scrape all the time even if your not lowered......mine does anyway. Could do with a new one cos mine is scuffed n scraped to hell!!

Nick

Just stuck a pick of mine in the gallery and it has the LCR splitter on the front, picked it up from seat dealer for £18ish!

Cheers Steve