still with out the car!

edward_harris

s3 gone now a shiney red evo 6
Reaction score
was meant to pick the car up this week but APS being there usual selves have let me down again. they wanted it originally for 2-3 days to fit the fuel pump, it's now been 2 weeks! Apparently the first pump was faulty, now they have the second one but are still missing some components for the pipes. i could have picked it up today so i had it for the weekend but it would have still been the same as i dropped it off. So i thought theres no point just having it for the weekend just to take it back up there again next week. It's now looking at mid next week for collection! NOT IMPRESSED!

well Ive still got to pay for the haldex arbs and pump + labour. Think it's under £1000, But Ed did say they will do something with the price as they have had it so Long, but he also said the ARB'S will be free from last time as last time they took so long. Also the car has a huge gash / scratch on the rear bumper that i no they did and will be asking them about this!

If its any consolation mine is still away too! Was hoping to have it back for Mallory park track day this weekend.>!?!?!

It seems IHI conversions on S3s are problematic!!

simch said:
If its any consolation mine is still away too! Was hoping to have it back for Mallory park track day this weekend.>!?!?!

It seems IHI conversions on S3s are problematic!!

LOL tell me about it! So what are you hoping to be running when it's back? Whos doing yours? How long have you been with out it?