Votes: 30 32.3%
  • 31-40

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • 40+

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

jonS3

Reaction score
ok, out of interest, and a certain users comments, lets see how many, and how old S3 owners are on here

really you should be asking how old you were when you bought your S3, i could be 19 & just bought one for 8k or i could 45 who bought when it was new for 28k

Bought mine when I was 32 and now 35 (old, fat, and a ..... hold on a minute!).

jonS3 said:
ok, out of interest, and a certain users comments, lets see how many, and how old S3 owners are on here

I would also like to know how fat you all are.

good idea, maybe i could start another poll with certain weight bands....

Can we have Body fat percentage please, as opposed to BMI as we all know BMI is an outdated measurement principle.

33yr old, brought my S3 a month or so ago for £10000...... and im 13 stone but i do weight train so its more muscle than fat...... honest...... lol

I had problems when I was trying to buy my S3, the owner was reluctant to sell it.

he said come back in 15 years with your kids and a beer belly, then I might let you have it. something to do with an Audi clause in the original purchase contract apparently...

how about how fat your **** is..??? lol

28, 29 in a month, bought it a month ago(ish)...

14 stone, would like to lose 1.5stone!!!

Bought my S3 aged 20 in October... Still 20 now... About 13st lol

First thing I asked my missus on the test drive;

"Does my **** look big in this?"

Just turned 31 years old here! :faint: Had the car for 1year & 8 months! :)

22yrs old .... 17stone..... its useful for my job though... will just add that mines an A3 but had to just into this convo

from reading the above posts it seems the same question is being asked again & again, my suggestion to you all is in furture or even at this present time ask a friend, relative or even a collegue to check you out while your seated in the car & ask do i look fat in this ? or am i still a **** or not ? of course you may find when you step out especially if its an S3 that your not fat not a **** & you ve re-gained your youth.

20, 12 stone but I have put on weight lately :(

Edit - In fact I have only put on weight in the last 6 months or so I have owned the car :think: Perhaps that guy was on to something.

22 when i bought the car only a few months ago, still 22 for a few months!
14 an half stone, needed that 225 for soemthing! remap and a diet it will be a flying machine! lol

39 and need to be a bit taller for my weight
bought car 18 months ago 16k!

21 when i bought it for 20k and about 12st then

now 25 and 13st

hey we all seem to get fatter?

bought my S3 at 27, now nearly 30, I'm a short ***** and weigh about 13 1/2 stone with a body fat percentage of 13%. And no I'm not vain and worry about my weight, the only reason I know is because I had a routine medical yesterday at work, honestly!. Fortunately my job can very physical at times and we have a gym at work so I suppose that helps! :icon_thumright:

Now I know why I bought myself an S3, I need the extra 30bhp over an A3 quattro to lug my big frame around. :) I'm also getting on a bit now, maybe I'm being a bit of a ***** also?

got my s3 last week,im 20 and its the best thing ive ever spent my money on:hubbahubba:

voorhees said:
need to be a bit taller for my weight

Fatman.jpeg

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: