Chris NottVolks Autos
Page 89 of 103 FirstFirst ... 397982838485868788899091929394959699 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,560 of 4085
Like Tree863Likes

Thread: Post pics of your A3/S3

Reverse Gear

Status
    New wheels, yay

1998 A3: FK coilovers, OZ Superturismos in Rimini Red, facelift headlights, LCR splitter, debadged, dewipered, aerowipered

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Here's my S3 I picked up last week can see my girlfriends e36 hiding behind!

Princess Slayer
    Crazy Closet Champion, Curveball Champion, Ping Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Typing Test Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, KickUps Champion, Disc Dash Champion

Status

My Social Networking

Visit 16Klappe's Instagram Channel
    More pics of the Morea green E36 please! Best colour ever.

-

Bored, still editing pics. Going back through some of my old ones.

ManBoost.

I quite often say I'm going to do things.

Then never do them.

1st Gear

Status
    ekrem_, that purple is amazing!

DSC_16672 by TBK Shinobi, on Flickr

DSC_1690 by TBK Shinobi, on Flickr

Reverse Gear

Status
    This is mine.

Down under

Status
    Looks good but the number plate looks a bit odd down there.
    Handling mods++. HTA3582 stroker soon-ish. Hiding parts from the mrs since 2011. Build thread

Reverse Gear

Status

Thumbs up my ex

Attached Images Attached Images

1st Gear

Status
    Sadly not green I'm not sure on the actual colour of the e36 but it's a silver blue? It was only £600 with full bmw history 70k miles and hardly a mark on the body work would of been rude not to have it. I'll try and find some more pictures out was a nice upgrade from her old ignis and cost less then half!

Down under

Status
    Needs a bit of detailing to blend the door into the rear 1/4 (audi dealer painted it) but I took some pics with my new ultra wide lens. Want to take some in a better location at some point.

Handling mods++. HTA3582 stroker soon-ish. Hiding parts from the mrs since 2011. Build thread

Princess Slayer
    Crazy Closet Champion, Curveball Champion, Ping Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Typing Test Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, KickUps Champion, Disc Dash Champion

Status

My Social Networking

What lens? I like it.

22?

Then never do them.

Down under

Status
    EF-S 10-22mm Canon f/3.5-4.5 USM. They were shot at 10mm. Going to play more at the weekend. It's a pretty well regarded lens, and considered an "honorary L lens" just less cash. it was this or 24-105 for ~$200 more but I think I prefer this. Also like shooting with a nifty fifty.

More examples here:
    Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM - Page 235 - Canon Digital Photography Forums

Princess Slayer

Status

My Social Networking

I'm a Nikon fan boy, but need to get a short lens for car shows.

I wouldn't mind a fixed, but it is boring looking through an album of pictures all taken from the same distance. I guess it just pushes you to try new things and take more detail in your shots though.

Then never do them.

Down under

Status
    I do like the prime lenses. Just move your feet The quality is generally better apparently. I love the depth of field on the 50mm I have. My boss just "popped out" at lunch today and laid down $2,500 on an 85mm. Madness.

2nd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Mi11ar's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_ View Post
    Needs a bit of detailing to blend the door into the rear 1/4 (audi dealer painted it) but I took some pics with my new ultra wide lens. Want to take some in a better location at some point.

Were can I get a pair of them wing mirrors?

Princess Slayer

Status

My Social Networking

The pound shop? They're tacky as ****...

Sorry Sam.

X
    Jason.s likes this.

Then never do them.

South East Events Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by 16Klappe View Post
    The pound shop? They're tacky as ****...

Sorry Sam.

X
    Sensing your not a fan of the alliminium mirrors? lol
    16Klappe likes this.
    2000 S3 APY

18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.

2nd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Sorry but I do like them, usually not a fan of the Chrome/Alliminium stuff but they're different

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mi11ar View Post
    Sorry but I do like them, usually not a fan of the Chrome/Alliminium stuff but they're different
    Have I missed something here?

You are on about his silver aluminium mirrors that were pretty much standard on the S/RS model of Audi cars in the mid 90s up until now - but have recently been changes to the brushed affect rather than chrome/aluminium finish.

If you are on about them then they are hardly different tbh- if anything there more common than colour coded wing mirrors on the 8L S3! lol

Oh and for the record I love my OEM aluminium mirrors
    16Klappe likes this.
    2000 S3 APY

18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.

Princess Slayer

Status

My Social Networking

A long as we are all happy that's fine by me
    kwistof likes this.

Then never do them.

2nd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Learn something new everyday... My opinion remains the same though

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Mi11ar View Post
    Learn something new everyday... My opinion remains the same though
    It's okay....you're still a noob - you have much to learn young one

Ohhh and if you do go for a set of the mirrors then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE buy genuine ones and not the tacky ebay/poundland ones. The genuine ones are solid metal - not plastic covers..... very useful when you get those idiots that think they can barge there way through a space not wide enough for there wing mirrors....

I have so far seen 3 cars demolish there entire drivers side wing mirror and glass because they thought they'd take on my mighty aluminum OEM mirrors :P Stupid Vauxhall owners! lol
    2000 S3 APY

2nd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by kwistof View Post
    It's okay....you're still a noob - you have much to learn young one

Ohhh and if you do go for a set of the mirrors then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE buy genuine ones and not the tacky ebay/poundland ones. The genuine ones are solid metal - not plastic covers..... very useful when you get those idiots that think they can barge there way through a space not wide enough for there wing mirrors....

I have so far seen 3 cars demolish there entire drivers side wing mirror and glass because they thought they'd take on my mighty aluminum OEM mirrors :P Stupid Vauxhall owners! lol
    I'll be the first to admit I am still a noob haha, learning as I go along

Yea I'm in work at the moment so I can 't really have a good search for a decent site selling them, have you got any links you know about or?

MAN OF STEEL

Status
    Mine are inpro mirror covers. They wont get stolen thats for sure.
    My car came with Colour coded ones. I prefer the chrome for the S/RS look, something tacky a3s cant do

Princess Slayer

Status

My Social Networking

Yep.

Big clumps of metal half way up the body in line with the bulk head ruining the polar moment. These have no place on an A3.

Bleurgh.

Then never do them.

Status

My Social Networking

As SK said above....unless you are going for a full on A3 rep - then I just don't think the mirrors go that well with the rest of the stype of the A3 personally.

I'd keep a look out on ebay/gumtree/PH and here for people braking there cars....I imagine they will cost a small fortune if you went direct to TPS/Audi... especially with them being fully electric, with a heated mirrors and a small tint applied.

I still have my colour coded ones at home in a box
    2000 S3 APY

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by superkarl View Post
    Mine are inpro mirror covers. They wont get stolen thats for sure.
    My car came with Colour coded ones. I prefer the chrome for the S/RS look, something tacky a3s cant do
    mine are also inpro covers after going to an audi dealer and being asked to fork out hundreds of pounds for a set of genuine 'brushed aluminium' covers and thinking **** that ****
    superkarl likes this.
    Alex S3 AMK
    Bilstein B8s, H&R Springs, Neuspeed ARBs, Genuine 18" BBS LMs & LCR Brembos

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Alex C View Post
    mine are also inpro covers after going to an audi dealer and being asked to fork out hundreds of pounds for a set of genuine 'brushed aluminium' covers and thinking **** that ****
    Says the man with genuine BBS LMs! haha....

There about £3-4k brand new without the tyres IIRC.

OEM mirrors should be pocket money ;-)
    Alex C likes this.
    2000 S3 APY

2nd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Haha thanks for all the replies guys

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_ View Post
    EF-S 10-22mm Canon f/3.5-4.5 USM. They were shot at 10mm. Going to play more at the weekend. It's a pretty well regarded lens, and considered an "honorary L lens" just less cash. it was this or 24-105 for ~$200 more but I think I prefer this. Also like shooting with a nifty fifty.

More examples here:
    Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM - Page 235 - Canon Digital Photography Forums
    Nice lens mate,

Have just got the Sigma 10-20 but thinking of swapping it for the Sigma 8-16 for serious ultra wide fun!

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 16Klappe View Post
    Yep.

Big clumps of metal half way up the body in line with the bulk head ruining the polar moment. These have no place on an A3.

Bleurgh.

Or an S3! Nasty halfords looking things.
    16Klappe likes this.

Cactus green 8L S3 - B5 TIP + Jetex, Revised 007p, R32 rear ARB, AP Coilovers, Compbrake rear arms, Full Powerflexed dogbone.

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Pics only please boys and girls!
    superkarl likes this.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

6th Gear

Status
    Calm down Sandra
    jojo, 16Klappe, s3dave and 4 others like this.

Cactus green 8L S3 - B5 TIP + Jetex, Revised 007p, R32 rear ARB, AP Coilovers, Compbrake rear arms, Full Powerflexed dogbone.

2nd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

164216_10151377321675108_707951130_n.jpg37032_10151377321670108_1154371264_n.jpg68572_10151380740760108_688577250_n.jpg946926_10151380740300108_1443103886_n.jpg

Just to keep the thread on topic here's some pics of my Car, standard at the moment but by the end of the Month should hopefully have a 2.5" Blue Flame exhaust, Honda S2000 Air Filter and possibly my front mounted Intercooler

Reverse Gear

Status
    Some really cool cars around here.
    Here's my stock 1.8T:

Reverse Gear

Status
    Love this fourm some amazing cars! quick few shots of my first Audi!$T2eC16FHJGoFFvl(7!19BRrIch5TNg~~48_80.jpgIMG_1648.jpg
    Mi11ar likes this.

Neutral

Status
    Looking good Sam, been following you're build

Some photos of my rig.

Alex C, damo.h, Sam_ and 1 others like this.
    Stage 2 S3 8L + other mods

2nd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Thumbs up

omg your wheels are amazing :D

Down under

Status
    Love the black porsche wheels. Looks awesome. I've seen it on a forum or two? I think I saw your wheels were for sale?

Neutral

Status
    Thanks guys.

There charcol, didn't want to go black...was affarid I would lose definition in the wheels. Yep, up for sale on ozaudi and vww
    Stage 2 S3 8L + other mods

2nd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

What are you asking for them?

Just noticed your location lol

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th August 2011, 20:35