:hubbahubba:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 247
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 232
Sadly not green I'm not sure on the actual colour of the e36 but it's a silver blue? It was only £600 with full bmw history 70k miles and hardly a mark on the body work would of been rude not to have it. I'll try and find some more pictures out was a nice upgrade from her old ignis and cost less then half!

Needs a bit of detailing to blend the door into the rear 1/4 (audi dealer painted it) but I took some pics with my new ultra wide lens. Want to take some in a better location at some point.

IMG_4685.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg

I'm a Nikon fan boy, but need to get a short lens for car shows.

I wouldn't mind a fixed, but it is boring looking through an album of pictures all taken from the same distance. I guess it just pushes you to try new things and take more detail in your shots though.

I do like the prime lenses. Just move your feet :) The quality is generally better apparently. I love the depth of field on the 50mm I have. My boss just "popped out" at lunch today and laid down $2,500 on an 85mm. Madness.

Needs a bit of detailing to blend the door into the rear 1/4 (audi dealer painted it) but I took some pics with my new ultra wide lens. Want to take some in a better location at some point.

IMG_4685.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg

Were can I get a pair of them wing mirrors? :)

The pound shop? They're tacky as ****...

Sorry Sam.

X

Reactions: Jason.s
Sorry but I do like them, usually not a fan of the Chrome/Alliminium stuff but they're different :)

Sorry but I do like them, usually not a fan of the Chrome/Alliminium stuff but they're different :)

Have I missed something here?

You are on about his silver aluminium mirrors that were pretty much standard on the S/RS model of Audi cars in the mid 90s up until now - but have recently been changes to the brushed affect rather than chrome/aluminium finish.

If you are on about them then they are hardly different tbh- if anything there more common than colour coded wing mirrors on the 8L S3! lol

Oh and for the record I love my OEM aluminium mirrors :)

Reactions: 16Klappe
Learn something new everyday... My opinion remains the same though :p

It's okay....you're still a noob - you have much to learn young one :thumbsup:

Ohhh and if you do go for a set of the mirrors then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE buy genuine ones and not the tacky ebay/poundland ones. The genuine ones are solid metal - not plastic covers..... very useful when you get those idiots that think they can barge there way through a space not wide enough for there wing mirrors....

I have so far seen 3 cars demolish there entire drivers side wing mirror and glass because they thought they'd take on my mighty aluminum OEM mirrors :p Stupid Vauxhall owners! lol

It's okay....you're still a noob - you have much to learn young one :thumbsup:

Ohhh and if you do go for a set of the mirrors then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE buy genuine ones and not the tacky ebay/poundland ones. The genuine ones are solid metal - not plastic covers..... very useful when you get those idiots that think they can barge there way through a space not wide enough for there wing mirrors....

I have so far seen 3 cars demolish there entire drivers side wing mirror and glass because they thought they'd take on my mighty aluminum OEM mirrors :p Stupid Vauxhall owners! lol

I'll be the first to admit I am still a noob haha, learning as I go along :)

Yea I'm in work at the moment so I can 't really have a good search for a decent site selling them, have you got any links you know about or?

Mine are inpro mirror covers. They wont get stolen thats for sure.
My car came with Colour coded ones. I prefer the chrome for the S/RS look, something tacky a3s cant do

Yep.

Big clumps of metal half way up the body in line with the bulk head ruining the polar moment. These have no place on an A3.

Bleurgh.

:puke2:

As SK said above....unless you are going for a full on A3 rep - then I just don't think the mirrors go that well with the rest of the stype of the A3 personally.

I'd keep a look out on ebay/gumtree/PH and here for people braking there cars....I imagine they will cost a small fortune if you went direct to TPS/Audi... especially with them being fully electric, with a heated mirrors and a small tint applied.

I still have my colour coded ones at home in a box :)

Mine are inpro mirror covers. They wont get stolen thats for sure.
My car came with Colour coded ones. I prefer the chrome for the S/RS look, something tacky a3s cant do

mine are also inpro covers after going to an audi dealer and being asked to fork out hundreds of pounds for a set of genuine 'brushed aluminium' covers and thinking **** that ****

Reactions: superkarl
mine are also inpro covers after going to an audi dealer and being asked to fork out hundreds of pounds for a set of genuine 'brushed aluminium' covers and thinking **** that ****

Says the man with genuine BBS LMs! haha.... :p

There about £3-4k brand new without the tyres IIRC.

OEM mirrors should be pocket money ;-)

Reactions: Alex C
EF-S 10-22mm Canon f/3.5-4.5 USM. They were shot at 10mm. Going to play more at the weekend. It's a pretty well regarded lens, and considered an "honorary L lens" just less cash. it was this or 24-105 for ~$200 more but I think I prefer this. Also like shooting with a nifty fifty.

More examples here:
Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM - Page 235 - Canon Digital Photography Forums

Nice lens mate,

Have just got the Sigma 10-20 but thinking of swapping it for the Sigma 8-16 for serious ultra wide fun!

Yep.

Big clumps of metal half way up the body in line with the bulk head ruining the polar moment. These have no place on an A3.

Bleurgh.

:puke2:

Or an S3! Nasty halfords looking things.

Reactions: 16Klappe
164216 10151377321675108 707951130 n37032 10151377321670108 1154371264 n68572 10151380740760108 688577250 n946926 10151380740300108 1443103886 n

Just to keep the thread on topic here's some pics of my Car, standard at the moment but by the end of the Month should hopefully have a 2.5" Blue Flame exhaust, Honda S2000 Air Filter and possibly my front mounted Intercooler :)

Love the black porsche wheels. Looks awesome. I've seen it on a forum or two? I think I saw your wheels were for sale?

Thanks guys.

There charcol, didn't want to go black...was affarid I would lose definition in the wheels. Yep, up for sale on ozaudi and vww