Post pics of your A3/S3

Hello now this wont be to the taste of many but really im a big kid and if i could put a rocket launcher on it...

Looks stage almost completed, just need to match the color of the lower bumper and rear (maybe s3 replacement) and fit the rear tints.

1zyfxvs.jpg

x2rzh1.jpg

67k28p.jpg

2z7pjb6.jpg

nfphxx.jpg

nfphxx.jpg

9jf437.jpg

zujtox.jpg

2m6uxc8.jpg

wkif84.jpg

Next stage is power with Tip, Map, FMIC, S2000/Jetex but have to wait see what insurance says about it :/

Tim im liking the pod holder, is t a universal jobi off ebay? It needs paiting though mate but i keep thinking of doing something similar.

yeah just came with the 3 gauges i painted it white as im doing a black/white theme inside

No matter what the camera a dull day makes the car look dull eventhough it was washed, polished and waxed this morning lol. Also every picture seems to make PFL front lights look crap when they arent actually bad at all in person.

Took out the adjusters on the rear this morning too so the back sits level to the fronts. Just need some spacers all round now...Increased camber has sunk the wheels into the arches. Need a sunny day for better pics :(

GOPR0015_zps3629a451.jpg

GOPR0014_zps50af273f.jpg

GOPR0009_zps42e10a51.jpg

Reactions: baxterr
the only other cactus green S3 ive seen is Jason.S but im sure theres more out there some where.

this is the photo from the add when i bought the car in october. plans are in the pipe line

S3.jpg

I did think about that but I like how they break up all the black then there's the extra cost and the paint/anodising coming off so I figured I'd stick with silver.