Post pics of your A3/S3

All I can think of when I see your car is that really annoyingly ***** "black and yellow" song that's out at the moment.

People sing it to me all the time.... ********! lol

Does look mean dude! I like! Last pic is a cracker! Its like you creeper up on her in the wild.

She was out collecting pollen to bring back the hive... lol

Finally you got your bumblebee up in the pics thread lol, looking good. Hope you left that park sideways ;-) its against the law not to when your on grass.

Seen a yellow S3 yesterday with a black roof and wing mirrors, looked really smart. From Swansea if anyone has seen it, young looking girl driving.

Finally you got your bumblebee up in the pics thread lol, looking good. Hope you left that park sideways ;-) its against the law not to when your on grass.

Seen a yellow S3 yesterday with a black roof and wing mirrors, looked really smart. From Swansea if anyone has seen it, young looking girl driving.

Bitch... was she fit??

wasnt my type lol, she thought I was staring at her but was looking at her car lol

haha well you could just say to her "my cars faster than yours ;-P, in your face" lol if she was a mood stuck up chick.

Welly, where are the pics AFTER you cleaned & polished it? :sly: I can see dirt in that engine bay and the tyres are just crying out for some protection... :p

Re-fitted my splitter today, completely transforms the look :)

s3splitter.jpg

XFi - Nice S3, and i agree the splitter looks great! much more agressive look that it should have!

Cheers mate, its getting there :) just desperatly want some spacers for the back. Then ill eventually start on the engine :)

photo.php
editphoto.php
Hey all!
new to this forum so just introducing myself from sunny N.Ireland! Here's a few pics of my As TDI 110 Sport:thumbsup: having a few probs trying to put pics up so forgive me if its blank lol!!
editphoto.php
editphoto.php
editphoto.php

I like the LCR splitter like they look good.... Might have to invest... More f@@kin money lol

mys31.jpg

A new one of mine. Got some S4 avus reps and a set of Michelin Pilot Sport 3.

Got this phone pic of mine the other day, Thought it looked quite cool

883f18c5.jpg

grill is from mattig
wheels are sportec mono 10 but repainted in darkgrey.
lowering is KW Variant3, about 3 cm front and back

it is a german company.
normally any good shop should be able to get it.
They 've one S3 version so make sure you get that one.