Post pics of your A3/S3

Just picked this up at the weekend, does anyone on here know anything about it?

s3.jpg

s3brakes.jpg

Nice motor, welcome to the money pit club.

Yeah i like the look but im more performance than look these day's lol.

What collies you got?

did you fit the coilovers or eibach?

Btw next on your list should be a fmic and jetex + tip to make things flow nicely :)

No not yet mate I,m not home till Friday so I cant get anything done till then..... I have the dreaded Xs Dp and Cat which I am going to get fitted as well can only give it a try...... Ive got powerflex all round to do as well.... busy busy:scared2:

Hello.

There´s a few pics of my S3. Hope you like. At this moment I am fully rebuild the car, so I will create a threat of my project soon. (sorry my bad english :blush:)

DSC07098640x480.jpg

DSC07089640x480.jpg

DSC07086640x480.jpg

DSC07113640x480.jpg

DSC07078640x480.jpg

this is mine let me know what you think 1.8 20v t
DSC08583.jpg

DSC08517.jpg

DSC08443.jpg

DSC08607.jpg

DSC08478.jpg

this is what it looked like when i got it
6.jpg

Really liking that Baz same coloured wheels as mine and like the stance what shocks & springs is it running? :cool:

Oh & welcome to AS!

Really liking that Baz same coloured wheels as mine and like the stance what shocks & springs is it running? :cool:

Oh & welcome to AS!

hi JB thanks it has koni suspension it was already on the car when i bought it so dont know anything about it although the back needs to come down about 5-10mm all i did was replace the 17" tt wheels and put the 18" rs4 alloys on it and they fitted perfect. any pics of yours?

I was gonna go and view this car but looks like you beat Me to it! So you're selling the wheels then? Why? I reckon they look good! How much are you after fir them and what's next?

looks good kealey. any plans to mod it? thats the same as mine was when i got it same colour same wheels.

New to site so thought I'd start by posting a few pictures of my A3, which is nearly finished :

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

Very Nice, i would change to clear side repeaters like mine on the same page as yours, what you got it lowered to? Thats my next move :) Along with removing the sline badge that came on the car when i bought it :)

S3 badge was on car when i bought it, aswell as cheesy fiberglass bumper.. Bumper was removed but im scared to take off badge as looks like it been superglued on :(..
Cheers gav, yours is looking good aswel pal, needs to be lowered tho.
Ye ill have to get some clear side repeaters.
I think its lowered around 100mm ish.. not quite sure as sitting on coilys.

OK some new ones from the weekend.... I cleaned it and polished it, and it was a nice day so I thought why not break the camera out.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

looks good kealey. any plans to mod it? thats the same as mine was when i got it same colour same wheels.

Thanks pal.Yes gonna get bigger turbo, injectors, have the intercooler sitting waiting lol and stage 3 ecu re map/chip, Coilovers and that's pretty much it! Want S3 bumpers but they re expensive

All I can think of when I see your car is that really annoyingly ***** "black and yellow" song that's out at the moment.

Does look mean dude! I like! Last pic is a cracker! Its like you creeper up on her in the wild.

This phone is really p**sin me off, I'm not an illiterate ******, I can spell usually.

Last edited: