Post pics of your A3/S3

here is mine with my bike... ;)
20101024-SNC00081.jpg

20101024-SNC00086.jpg

Ive only had the car a few months and never been stopped. The wheels are ch replicas. Not sure if they need spacers or not!

Steve what bumper is that nogaro s3 running? Looks sick as.

anyone ever found a decent set of cut in's ???

sam4191 that doesnt happen to be barton beach does it? if so are you local?

tom

some sweet looking rides in here guys makes me miss mine abit

sam4191 that doesnt happen to be barton beach does it? if so are you local?

tom

Yeah, exactly where it is. I'm just in highcliffe. I found out who you are from Gavin on Sunday.... I'm Sam Broomfield. Went to Highcliffe school.

Black n Red go hand in hand,quality work there fella

34 Minutes Ago 15:30crazychris
very nice s3 cyp any more of the bay im going for a black and red theme on my t sport

6ff1d0fa.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

Reactions: Inertiauk
Very nice mate, that's exactly what look im going for. Are those forge caps for the washer and expansion bottles? Also where did you get all the silicone hoses from?

I'm looking to do the same with mine in blue might give you a shout for a closer look as your in my neck of the woods!

Ok so here is my 2002 pride and joy, i have done nothing to the car apart from a good service from i got it a couple of months ago, im interested to know what you all think good and bad and how you would advise me to improve how it looks as this is my 1st Audi :yes:
DSCF3078.jpg
DSCF3086.jpg
DSCF3079.jpg
DSCF3091.jpg
DSCF3085.jpg
DSCF3082.jpg
DSCF3083.jpg

Really nice, de-badging and a beesting aerial would finish it off IMO.

Remove the s-line badge immediately :)
Looking very tidy

Thanks for your feedback peeps all duly noted :D JS1500 No the passenger side seat has levers both sides lol.

18'buddy with a 10mm spacer up front and 20mm on rear was poss thinking of taking it down 5 mm on the rear no sure tho yet!!